Boston TourismBoston HotelsBoston Bed and BreakfastBoston PackagesFlights to BostonBoston AttractionsBoston Travel ForumBoston PicturesBoston MapBoston GuideHotels
All Boston HotelsBoston Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BostonBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Boston HostelsBusiness Hotels BostonBoston Green HotelsFamily Hotels in BostonLuxury Hotels in BostonRomantic Hotels in BostonSpa Resorts in BostonBoston ResortsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Four Seasons Hotels in BostonWestin Hotels in BostonKimpton Hotels in BostonResidence Inns in BostonInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in BostonHyatt Hotels in BostonHilton Hotels in BostonWyndham Hotels in BostonChoice Hotels in BostonAC Hotels in BostonCourtyard Hotels in BostonPreferred Hotels & Resorts in BostonPopular AmenitiesPopular NeighbourhoodsPopular Boston Categories
Family Resorts in BostonQuiet Resorts in BostonBoston Marathon HotelsBoutique Hotels in BostonConvention Hotels in BostonBoardwalk Hotels in BostonSpring Break Hotels in BostonCondo Hotels in BostonBoston Cheap Pet Friendly HotelsBoston Hot Tub Suite HotelsNear Airports
Hotels near (BOS) Logan Intl AirportHotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal AirportHotels near (ORH) Worcester AirportNear Colleges
Hotels near Suffolk UniversityHotels near New England College of Business and FinanceHotels near Empire Beauty SchoolHotels near North Bennet Street SchoolHotels near Urban College of BostonHotels near New England School of LawHotels near MA General Dietetic Internship Boston, MAHotels near New England School of Art and DesignHotels near Fisher CollegeHotels near Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
Boston Tourism: Best of Boston
如果開車的話，車子其實是不能停在哈佛中庭 (Harvard Yard) 裡的。 來到波士頓，你可以前往幾個美國最重要的歷史景點觀光旅遊，還可以看到美國最瘋狂的忠實球迷。 前往 North End 品嘗最美味的道地義大利甜點之前，不妨先到 Fenway Park 看場球賽 (說不定還可以接到界外球喔)。 沿著波士頓公園 (Boston Common) 的邊緣漫步參觀州議會大廈 (State House)，體驗一下美國自由之路的起點 - 自由之路一共有 16 個城市，美國革命也是由這 16 個城市串聯在一起而發起。
Start planning for Boston
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
- ByTripSavvyFree Things to Do in BostonIf you find yourself opening your wallet a bit too frequently, you’re not alone. Boston can be an expensive city. Luckily, there are plenty of ways to experience much of Boston's history and many of its sights without having to shell out a penny. Here are some free ways to soak up what Boston has to offer.18 items
- ByMatador Network11 Must-Have Experiences In BostonBoston is the center of the nation’s revolutionary history, and a place booming with food, music, nightlife, and sports culture. The following experiences just scratch the surface of all you can do here, but it’s a start. Read more: https://matadornetwork.com/trips/11-essential-experiences-boston/11 items
- ByThrillistActually Cool Things to Do When Visiting BostonWe know the drill: Your hard-to-impress friends or family are coming to visit, and you’re suddenly panicked about how to entertain them. What will they want to do? What cool events in town can you take them to? And what activities will put Boston in the best light and most definitely not involve a Duck Tour? To make sure your guests come away with a thumbs-up appreciation of the city, we’ve rounded up the truly cool things to do in Boston -- many of them super-cheap (and we've included price ranges, so you don’t spend next month’s rent trying to impress your friends’ friends). Some are classic must-see attractions, some are off the beaten path, and absolutely none of them are Cheers. Read More: https://www.thrillist.com/lifestyle/boston/things-to-do-in-boston28 items
From the Forums
Boston With the Whole Fam
For a big city, Boston has major kid-appeal. First there's the magic of Fenway, then there's the "oversized playground" vibe of Boston Common. And don't even get me started on the city's famed cannoli. Here's a roundup of sights and attractions that appeal to kids of all ages.
Maria Hart, New York City, NY
- New England Aquarium5,620 reviewsPenguins! Seals! Balloonfish! This aquarium has it all. You could easily spend a full day here, just bobbing around among the tanks and pools spotting your favorite critters.
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum6,245 reviewsSneak in another teachable moment by taking the kids to see this vessel and museum. Kids will appreciate touring an 18th-century ship (shiver-me-timbers!) and adults can dive into the Revolutionary history documented here—or take a breather in the tea room.
- The Mapparium898 reviewsWhat kid doesn't want to step into a giant globe and go exploring? The Mapparium offers exactly that.
- Boston Children's Museum974 reviewsNo family trip would be complete without hitting the Boston Children's Museum, a wonderland with playspaces, an art studio, a maze, a nature walk, and more. This is the perfect spot to hold up during a rainy day.
- Boston Duck Tours7,173 reviewsDucks on parade! These Duck Tours are operated by a fleet of land/water hybrid vehicles that can give you a great overview of the city and its landmarks. Plus, they're super fun to ride in.
- J.P. Licks127 reviewsI scream, you scream, we all scream for J.P. Licks! This is kid-pleasing ice cream in oodles of flavors.
- Fenway Park16,552 reviewsCome here to root for the home team or just take a tour and soak up that Big League energy.
- Modern Pastry Shop2,118 reviewsThe biggest debate in Boston is who makes the best cannoli. Some swear by Mike's but my vote goes to Modern. Feel free to taste-test both!
- Freedom Trail17,332 reviewsSneaking in a little history lesson while sightseeing is what Boston is all about! Set off on the Freedom Trail and you'll cover several Revolutionary sights in the space of an afternoon.
- Swan Boats265 reviewsA Boston rite of passage, the swan boats delight children and adults alike as they glide across the pond.
- Boston Common6,411 reviewsBoston Common and the neighboring Boston Public Garden is a great place to let kids work out all their wiggles among some of the prettiest turf the city can offer.
- Making Way for Ducklings Statues61 reviewsKick off your trip with a visit to this iconic duckling statue. Locals will often dress these ducks up in themed clothes, so you might see them decked out in tiny sports jerseys.
Dig Into Boston