Boston TourismBoston HotelsBoston Bed and BreakfastBoston PackagesFlights to BostonBoston RestaurantsBoston AttractionsBoston ShoppingBoston Travel ForumBoston PicturesBoston MapBoston GuideHotels
All Boston HotelsBoston Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BostonBy Hotel TypeAttractionsRestaurantsFlightsShoppingTravel StoriesCruisesCar HireMore
Boston HostelsLuxury Hotels in BostonSpa Resorts in BostonFamily Hotels in BostonBusiness Hotels BostonRomantic Hotels in BostonBoston ResortsBoston Green HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
Hyatt Hotels in BostonHilton Hotels in BostonInterContinental (IHG) Hotels in BostonFour Seasons Hotels in BostonWestin Hotels in BostonKimpton Hotels in BostonWyndham Hotels in BostonPreferred Hotels & Resorts in BostonResidence Inns in BostonMarriott Hotels in BostonDoubleTree by Hilton Hotels in BostonAC Hotels in BostonHampton by Hilton Hotels in BostonOmni Hotels in BostonChoice Hotels in BostonPopular AmenitiesPopular Neighbourhoods
Fenway / Kenmore HotelsKenmore HotelsCharlestown HotelsNeponset - Port Norfolk HotelsSouth Boston HotelsSeaport District / South Boston Waterfront HotelsNorth End HotelsDorchester / Roxbury / Mattapan HotelsHotels near Stony Brook - Cleary SquareHotels near Upper Washington - Spring StreetPopular Boston Categories
Family Resorts in BostonQuiet Resorts in BostonBoston Marathon HotelsBoutique Hotels in BostonBoston Hotels with Conference RoomsBoardwalk Hotels in BostonSpring Break Hotels in BostonCondo Hotels in BostonBoston Cheap Pet Friendly HotelsBoston Hot Tub Suite HotelsNear Landmarks
Hotels near Freedom TrailHotels near Fenway ParkHotels near Boston Public GardenHotels near Museum of Fine ArtsHotels near Faneuil Hall MarketplaceHotels near North EndHotels near Boston Tea Party Ships & MuseumHotels near Boston CommonHotels near New England AquariumHotels near Boston Public LibraryNear Train Stations
Hotels near South StationHotels near CourthouseHotels near StateHotels near AquariumHotels near Government CenterHotels near BowdoinHotels near Downtown CrossingHotels near Park StHotels near Charles/MGHHotels near ChinatownNear Airports
Hotels near Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)Hotels near Worcester Airport (ORH)Hotels near Manchester Municipal Airport (MHT)Motels near Worcester Airport (ORH)Motels near Manchester Municipal Airport (MHT)Motels near Boston Logan International Airport (BOS)Near Colleges
Hotels near New England College of Business and FinanceHotels near Suffolk UniversityHotels near Fisher CollegeHotels near Empire Beauty SchoolHotels near Urban College of BostonHotels near New England School of LawHotels near University of Massachusetts BostonHotels near Laboure CollegeHotels near Eastern Nazarene CollegeHotels near Benjamin Franklin Institute of Technology
Boston Tourism: Best of Boston
如果開車的話，車子其實是不能停在哈佛中庭 (Harvard Yard) 裡的。 來到波士頓，你可以前往幾個美國最重要的歷史景點觀光旅遊，還可以看到美國最瘋狂的忠實球迷。 前往 North End 品嘗最美味的道地義大利甜點之前，不妨先到 Fenway Park 看場球賽 (說不定還可以接到界外球喔)。 沿著波士頓公園 (Boston Common) 的邊緣漫步參觀州議會大廈 (State House)，體驗一下美國自由之路的起點 - 自由之路一共有 16 個城市，美國革命也是由這 16 個城市串聯在一起而發起。
More to explore
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.See all
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.See all
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.See all
Boston With the Whole Fam
For a big city, Boston has major kid-appeal. First there's the magic of Fenway, then there's the "oversized playground" vibe of Boston Common. And don't even get me started on the city's famed cannoli. Here's a roundup of sights and attractions that appeal to kids of all ages.
Maria Hart, New York City, NY
- New England Aquarium5,762Penguins! Seals! Balloonfish! This aquarium has it all. You could easily spend a full day here, just bobbing around among the tanks and pools spotting your favorite critters.
- Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum6,573Sneak in another teachable moment by taking the kids to see this vessel and museum. Kids will appreciate touring an 18th-century ship (shiver-me-timbers!) and adults can dive into the Revolutionary history documented here—or take a breather in the tea room.
- The Mapparium918What kid doesn't want to step into a giant globe and go exploring? The Mapparium offers exactly that.
- Boston Children's Museum986No family trip would be complete without hitting the Boston Children's Museum, a wonderland with playspaces, an art studio, a maze, a nature walk, and more. This is the perfect spot to hold up during a rainy day.
- Boston Duck Tours7,649Ducks on parade! These Duck Tours are operated by a fleet of land/water hybrid vehicles that can give you a great overview of the city and its landmarks. Plus, they're super fun to ride in.
- J.P. Licks132I scream, you scream, we all scream for J.P. Licks! This is kid-pleasing ice cream in oodles of flavors.
- Fenway Park17,096Come here to root for the home team or just take a tour and soak up that Big League energy.
- Modern Pastry Shop2,214The biggest debate in Boston is who makes the best cannoli. Some swear by Mike's but my vote goes to Modern. Feel free to taste-test both!
- Freedom Trail17,673Sneaking in a little history lesson while sightseeing is what Boston is all about! Set off on the Freedom Trail and you'll cover several Revolutionary sights in the space of an afternoon.
- Swan Boats280A Boston rite of passage, the swan boats delight children and adults alike as they glide across the pond.
- Boston Common6,495Boston Common and the neighboring Boston Public Garden is a great place to let kids work out all their wiggles among some of the prettiest turf the city can offer.
- Make Way for Ducklings Statues72Kick off your trip with a visit to this iconic duckling statue. Locals will often dress these ducks up in themed clothes, so you might see them decked out in tiny sports jerseys.