Grampians TourismGrampians HotelsGrampians Bed and BreakfastGrampians PackagesFlights to GrampiansGrampians RestaurantsGrampians AttractionsGrampians ShoppingGrampians Travel ForumGrampians PicturesGrampians MapGrampians GuideHotels
All Grampians HotelsGrampians Hotel DealsBy Hotel TypeAttractionsRestaurantsFlightsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Grampians MotelsGrampians CampgroundsGrampians HostelsBusiness Hotels GrampiansLuxury Hotels in GrampiansGrampians Green HotelsSpa Resorts in GrampiansGrampians ResortsRomantic Hotels in GrampiansFamily Hotels in GrampiansBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel BrandPopular AmenitiesPopular Grampians Categories
Grampians Pet Friendly CampgroundsGrampians Luxury LodgesGrampians Hotels with Hot TubsFamily Resorts in GrampiansCheap Accommodations in GrampiansGrampians Pet Friendly MotelsNear Landmarks
Hotels near The PinnacleHotels near Halls Gap ZooHotels near Brambuk The National Park & Cultural CentreHotels near Boroka LookoutHotels near McKenzies FallsHotels near J Ward Museum ComplexHotels near Reed LookoutHotels near Silverband FallsHotels near Venus Baths LoopHotels near The BalconiesNear Airports
Hotels near Melbourne Airport (MEL)Hotels near Essendon Airport (MEB)Hotels near Avalon Airport (AVV)Motels near Essendon Airport (MEB)Motels near Avalon Airport (AVV)Motels near Melbourne Airport (MEL)Near Colleges
Grampians Tourism: Best of Grampians
Start planning for Grampians
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
Chasing Waterfalls in the Grampians
As you trek through the spectacular Grampians National Park, take a gander through the lush greenery to uncover one of the many pristine waterfalls tucked away in quiet corners of the grounds. Marvel at the roaring water cascading over ancient rock formations, spend a leisurely afternoon splashing in the rock pools or enjoy a relaxing picnic at the campgrounds.
Lin W, Singapore, Singapore
- MacKenzie Falls141One of the largest and grandest waterfalls in Victoria, MacKenzie Falls (a forty-minute drive from Halls Gap) is an iconic landmark in the Grampians. Watch the falls cascade over the huge cliffs into the pool below; you might even spot a misty rainbow on a good day!
- Beehive falls7Surrounded by lush greenery, Beehive Falls is another small yet pretty waterfall that is worth adding to your Grampians itinerary. Push past the falls to enjoy some amazing views of the northern Grampians.
- Wannon Falls74Located in South Grampians, Wannon Falls is another spectacular waterfall that is worth visiting. The falls cascade over a 30m high rock face of hardened lava into a deep plunge pool below.
- Nigretta Falls73A small but mighty waterfall, Nigretta Falls is the perfect hideout for an afternoon of swimming, fishing and picnics under the cascading falls. Located near the Wannon Falls, be sure to pop by if you're in the area!
- Clematis Falls27A seasonal waterfall, Clematis Falls is best visited after rain. An easy 2.4km return walk from Halls Gap, this waterfall is easily accessible and perfect for families!
- Fish Falls41On your way to MacKenzie Falls, make a stop at Fish Falls, a smaller but no less magnificent waterfall. Enjoy a picnic at the base or climb the steps up to enjoy the view from 60 metres above!
- Ferntree Falls4A short 1-km walk through the tall blue gums forest in Mount Buangor State Park, this little-known spot is worth the visit if you're heading west of the Grampians. Enjoy the beautiful scenery and wildlife amidst the peace and quiet.
- Silverband Falls175While you're in the Grampians National Park, don't miss the Silverband Falls. The narrow band of water crashes down the rock face and disappears into the base below, only to emerge some 50 m further downstream.
- Burrong Falls7Located in a relatively remote part of the Grampians National Park, Burrong Falls is less frequented by tourists, offering a quiet respite from people. Go for a quick splash in the shallow pools before you continue on your bushwalk.
- Kalymna Falls6Another hidden gem located off the hiking paths in Grampians National Park, hike through a short rocky creek to get to Kalymna Falls. A relatively new campsite area, spend a night at Kalymna Campground and enjoy the private and clean facilities.
Dig Into Grampians