What is Travellers’ Choice Best of the Best?
This award is our highest recognition and is presented annually to those businesses that are the Best of the Best on Tripadvisor, those that earn excellent reviews from travellers and are ranked in the top 1% of properties worldwide.Learn more
Santorini TourismSantorini HotelsSantorini Bed and BreakfastFlights to SantoriniSantorini RestaurantsSantorini AttractionsSantorini Travel ForumSantorini PicturesSantorini MapSantorini GuideHotels
All Santorini HotelsSantorini Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in SantoriniBy Hotel TypeThings to DoRestaurantsFlightsTravel StoriesCruisesCar HireMore
Santorini MotelsSantorini HostelsSantorini CampsitesSantorini Beach HotelsLuxury Hotels in SantoriniSantorini ResortsSantorini Green HotelsFamily Hotels in SantoriniRomantic Hotels in SantoriniBusiness Hotels SantoriniSpa Resorts in SantoriniBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel Brand
The Leading Hotels Of The World in SantoriniLamway Hotels Management Group in SantoriniLuxury Collection Hotels in SantoriniMarriott Hotels in SantoriniDesign Hotels in SantoriniSmall Luxury Hotels of the World in SantoriniPopular AmenitiesPopular Santorini Categories
Santorini Hotels with BalconiesQuiet Hotels in SantoriniSantorini Hotels with KitchenetteSantorini Hotels with Hot TubsParty Hotels in SantoriniHotels with Private Beach in SantoriniSantorini City Center HotelsBoutique Bed and Breakfast in SantoriniWedding Hotels in SantoriniHotels with Infinity Pools in SantoriniMore Santorini Categories
Santorini Hotels with BoatsSantorini Hotels with Bike RentalsSantorini Hotels with EV ChargingSantorini Hotels with Rooftop PoolSantorini Hotels with Laundry FacilitiesSantorini Hotels with a ViewSantorini Hotels with Air ConditioningSantorini Hotels with Rooftop BarSantorini Hotels with Soundproof roomsSantorini Accessible HotelsSantorini Hotels with Walk-in ShowerSantorini Hotels with Heated PoolSantorini Hotels with Allergy-free roomsSantorini Hotels with Swim-up BarSantorini Hotels with Banquet hallNear Landmarks
Hotels near Hiking Trail Fira - OiaHotels near Santorini VolcanoHotels near Santorini ToursHotels near Oia's Main StreetHotels near Megalochori - Traditional VillageHotels near Nea KameniHotels near Hot SpringsHotels near Santorini Blue Waves CruisesHotels near VIP Transfers & Tours in SantoriniHotels near Renieris Santorini Sailing CenterNear Airports
Hotels near Santorini Airport (JTR)Hotels near Paros Airport (PAS)Motels near Paros Airport (PAS)Motels near Santorini Airport (JTR)Popular Hotel Categories
Santorini Tourism: Best of Santorini
A stunning island tinted every shade of the artist's palette at sunset
Even if you’ve never been to this Cyclades island in the Aegean Sea, you’d still recognise it immediately—its candy-coloured houses carved into cliffs, sapphire waters, and chalk-white buildings topped with cobalt-blue domes. Roam the peaceful black-sand beaches or wander the streets of a provincial village like Imerovigli. Beautiful Oia is world famous for its sunsets, which seem to dial through a kaleidoscope of colours before fading to starlight.
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences that define Santorini.See all
A mix of the charming, iconic, and modern.See all
Quintessential Santorini bistros, bars, and beyond.See all
Honeymooners guide to Santorini
Santorini was the perfect first stop to our honeymoon in Greece. From beaches, to wineries, and hiking trails the island has something for everyone,
Jess Dominiczak, Boston, MA
- Santo Winery4,376Wine, wine, wine. It's one of the better wineries on the island and the staff was so friendly and helpful
- PK Cocktail Bar1,578We struggled to find a great cocktail bar in Santorini but we really enjoyed this place. It wasn't too crowded and gave us a needed break from house wine and beer.
- Hiking Trail Fira - Oia3,401Try to go in the morning. The trails are cleaner and you will appreciate the cooler weather
- Roka Kafeneio Ouzeri1,951Amazing views and seafood! Roka salad and meatballs were delicious!
- PitoGyros Traditional Grill House2,883This place is really popular for a gyro and fries. It's a well-earned stop after hiking the Fira trail.
- Argo Restaurant4,582Our first meal in Oia was at Argo. Reviews on Tripadvisor told us this was the best restaurant to see the Santorini sunset, an attraction in itself. When we first sat down, I was anxious that our view was going to be ruined by all of the people stopping to take a picture of the sunset here but the staff broke up the crowds and ensured we got an amazing view during our meal.
- Atrina Canava 1894999When you look at pictures of Santorini streets and cliffside hotels, you can't help but wonder how your luggage is going to get to your hotel. Atrina took care of it all. Prior to our arrival they reached out and arranged for a car service from the airport and dinner reservations for our first night in Oia. When we arrived their staff was waiting to take our bags and brainstorm activities for our time in Oia. They took care of our dinner reservations and everywhere we went we always had one of the best seats in the house. Our room was filled with flowers and local wine for our honeymoon stay, and every morning they delivered an amazing breakfast assortment right to your room. We splurged for the room with the pool and it was a great escape from the tourist flooded streets of Oia
- Sunset Ammoudi2,370This place has the best seafood! After you are seated, the wait staff brings out their catch of the day, so you can select which fish you want. Seating it right on the water, so the view is incredible. Ammoudi is a bit off the main drag, so it's great for a quieter evening off the beaten path.