Bath TourismBath HotelsBath Bed and BreakfastBath PackagesFlights to BathBath AttractionsBath Travel ForumBath PicturesBath MapBath GuideHotels
All Bath HotelsBath Hotel DealsLast Minute Hotels in BathBy Hotel TypeThings to doRestaurantsFlightsShoppingPackage HolidaysCruisesCar Hire
Bath HostelsBath CampgroundsBusiness Hotels BathRomantic Hotels in BathLuxury Hotels in BathFamily Hotels in BathSpa Resorts in BathBath Green HotelsBy Hotel ClassBy Hotel BrandPopular AmenitiesPopular Bath Categories
Bath Pet Friendly CampgroundsBath Cheap Pet Friendly HotelsSpa Hotels in BathBoutique Hotels in BathBath Luxury Boutique HotelsBudget Hotels in BathBath Apartment HotelsBath Hotels With Indoor PoolsHotels with Complimentary Breakfast in BathBath Hotels with Smoking RoomsNear Airports
Hotels near (BRS) Bristol AirportHotels near (CWL) Cardiff-Wales AirportHotels near (BOH) Bournebouth Intl AirportNear Colleges
Bath Tourism: Best of Bath
珍．奧斯汀過去曾居於巴斯，而這裡也以其寧靜祥和的氣氛與美景聞名。漫步在大街上，彷彿就像置身於珍．奧斯汀所寫的小說場景之中。這座城市裡大約有 5,000 棟建築，雖各有特色，卻也巧妙地融合在一起，引人注目。散步之後，將身體泡進熱呼呼的 Thermae Bath Spa 天然熱泉水中，這曾是克爾特與羅馬人的最愛。
Start planning for Bath
Create a Trip to save and organise all of your travel ideas, and see them on a map
Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences.
A mix of the charming, modern, and tried and true.
Can't-miss spots to dine, drink, and feast.
From the Forums
A Trip to Jane Austen's Bath
Bath is on the bucket-list of every Austen superfan, and thanks to many Georgian-era sites and attractions here, it's easy to pretend you've left modern-day U.K. for the pages of "Pride and Prejudice."
Maria Hart, New York City, NY
- The Jane Austen Centre2,431 reviewsThis center gets mixed reviews for being somewhat pokey and overpriced. But it's still worth coming here to talk to the guides or attend any lecture or event.
- Theatre Royal Bath903 reviewsTheater was the Netflix of Austen's day, so if you're keen on time-traveling to the 18th century, definitely pay a visit to this local theater to see the current productions and take in an evening of Austen-era entertainment.
- Thermae Bath Spa8,579 reviewsVisitors to Bath in Austen's time would have certainly "taken the waters" (hence Bath's name). While this spa is quite modern, it still allows you to participate in that ancient tradition.
- Sally Lunn's Historic Eating House & Museum4,551 reviewsAnother tea salon visit? Of course! This one offers a twofer: a historic visit to the oldest house in Bath and a chance to take cream tea with buns—known as the best in the area.
- Prior Park Landscape Gardens (NT)799 reviewsWhat's an Austen novel without a dreamy pastoral walk? These landscaped gardens give you another opportunity to pretend you're back in the 18th century, complete with a picturesque bridge.
- No. 1 Royal Crescent2,820 reviewsAnother thing we love about Austen movies—those gorgeous settings! The rooms at No. 1 Royal Crescent seem like the perfect period-movie backdrop for Mr. Darcey to be presented.
- Fashion Museum Bath1,636 reviewsAdmit it, our favorite thing about Jane Austen movies is the fashion! And this museum will let you see every button and ribbon on those dresses. Lots of ball-worthy gowns to admire!
- The Pump Room2,966 reviewsNo doubt your turn around the grounds will have worked up an appetite. Come here to indulge in a traditional afternoon tea.
- Highlights of Bath City Walk125 reviewsStart your trip off, as any Austen heroine would, by "taking a turn about the grounds." The "Jane Austen in Bath" tour is a great way to get the lay of the land and understand the author's relationship with the town.
- No.15 Great Pulteney1,304 reviewsEvery Austen fan needs a place to hang their bonnet. This Georgian townhouse turned boutique hotel gives an appropriately historic atmosphere with lots of modern comforts.
Dig Into Bath