2,834 results
All reviews villa group murphy bed discount card luis guzman time share puerto vallarta per device bell staff washer and dryer pizza bar pool concierge timeshare presentation welcome home palmita market all inclusive option full kitchen all inclusive plan
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Heaven!!! This Spa was top notch!! Waterfall shower, steam room with added scents, sauna. Large hot tub, ice pool, and amazing service from the moment you walk in!! Nice little fluffy cots to lay on before your service with a hot rice neck warmer, cucumbers over your eyes with a cool compress!! 100% style!!! They had 2 different types of juice or hot tea and cookies too!!! Definitely the best spa I've been to in a very long time!!! VIRIDIANA Was my massage therapist, I swear I didn't want to get up off the table, excellent!!! I will come back here just for the spa, but everything was very relaxed and homey!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2018

Dear guest,

I deeply appreciate this detailed and wonderful review about Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, which will help readers to make the right decision when it comes to choosing the ideal resort for their vacation.

I am glad that you considered our SPA Exceptional! I will share with our SPA staff your great comments but specifically with Viridiana who will be very grateful to know your note. You don't know how gratifying it is that our efforts do not happen unnoticed for our clients. This is our passion, believe us!

We truly hope we get the chance to host you back, very soon!

My pleasure,

Angel Sarmiento

Reviewed 30 April 2018

My wife and I spent two terrific weeks there with 2 of our grown children. Service was wonderful....Regee at the poolside, and Bere as an entertainment hostess. Staff is helpful friendly and very knowledgeable about the Puerta Vallarta itself and Bucerias.
Will go back at any opportunity we have!
Our luxurious ground floor 1 bedroom suite with lockout studio was ideal....close to the pool, and so convenient.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Terry W
RODOLFO C, Gerente at Villa Del Palmar Flamingos Beach Resort & Spa Riviera Nayarit, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Dear guest, Terry W.,

Thank you very much for your review and for mentioning so many positive elements you were able to experience at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and the surroundings (Bucerias fishermen's Village and Puerto Vallarta downtown). I am pleased to know you enjoyed our personalized service, delicious food and excellent pool facilities.

I will share your review with our great staff, especially with Bere in the Entertainment area and Regee our pool Concierge, thank you!

Again, I appreciate your kind words and recommendations for future travelers; all we are looking forward on having the opportunity to welcome you back.

Angel Sarmiento
Villa del Palmar Flaminos

Reviewed 30 April 2018

I have stayed at this property a number of times and have always had a great time. This time was a birthday celebration with a large group. We had a lot of help from Marcie at the concierge desk with just about everything: dinner reservations, boat reservations, activity recommendations... etc. Marcy came through for us on everything and was very responsive in the days leading up to the trip, while we were there, and even after we left. We will be back for sure!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear guest, Scott B.,

I deeply appreciate this detailed and wonderful review about your experience at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit, which will help readers to make the right decision when it comes to choosing the ideal resort for their vacation.

It is a pleasure to know that this experience was a very positive one, highlighted by our great service. I am sure that your feedback will serve as an encouragement to our team, as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. I am glad to hear such beautiful comments about Marcie at Concierge; I will gladly pass along your lovely words to her.

We are looking forward to your next visit; please do not hesitate to contact us for any pre-arrival arrangement.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here April 11th-17th and loved every second! The place was gorgeous, but it was the staff that made it unforgettable!

I will start with our room: We were in a studio on the 8th floor, it had a great view of the ocean. The small kitchen was great and had everything we needed. The mini fridge had plenty of room, but did have an issue freezing items. It worked great when it was our water bottles that froze, we loved it...the milk, not so much! The bed was very comfotable in our opinion, much softer then a typical resort mattress. Our maid was Rocio and she did a wonderful job!

The pool was the perfect temperature and we never had an issue finding a spot, no matter the time of day. The pool side waiters were top notch! Cristobol was the best! We enjoyed getting to know him and appreciated everything he did for us. It was so relaxing to enjoy our drinks and lunch from the comfort of our pool loungers. The beach was beautiful, but we spent most of our time at the pool. We saw several people take out the paddle boards in the morning, when the ocean was calm. It looked fun, we plan on trying that out next visit.

The food was amazing! We did all inclusive for the last 2 days of our visit and we weren’t disappointed! The prices are reasonable, so all inclusive is not a must. We took advantage of the kitchen and stocked up on a few groceries/liquor for the first part of our stay. The breakfast buffet is 2 for 1 before 8am. The taco bar is also delicious and one order was enough to share for us personally. We would still consider purchasing the all inclusive again, the food and drinks were very good and it was nice not worrying about the tab!

Dinner at the Italian restaurant was a highlight of our trip! We ate here twice and we were blown away by the amazing service and delicious food. Javier made us feel so welcome and helped us get a table when we did not have reservations. He is such an asset to the resort, I can’t say enough! We had both Roman and Issac as waiters, they took fantastic care of us. Their recomondations were perfect and the service was the best. The food was spectacular! The seafood was fresh and plentiful in the dishes we ordered! I am still dreaming of the delicious dinners, with a beautiful sunset as the backdrop:)

Location is also great. It’s about a 20 min walk to Bucerias, a special little fishing town. It’s well worth the walk!

We highly recommend this resort and we plan on returning!!! In fact, we ended up purchasing a time share here! We love all of the villa group resorts, so it just made sense to us. The sales people were what you would expect and less then truthful, but we had done our research and knew what we were getting into. If you go to a presentation, don’t be afraid to say no or to take a night to think about it. We have no regrets personally and can’t wait to plan our next trip!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jimandelyse

Dear guest,

Thank you for providing us the opportunity of hosting you at Villa del Palmar Flamingos Riviera Nayarit and for taking the time to share your experience with us.

I am pleased to read that you had an unforgettable experience and that our team has done a great job taking care of every detail during your stay. Your comments inspire us to keep making our guests’ satisfaction possible.

It will be an honor for Villa del Palmar Flamingos to have you back and offer you our sincere hospitality on your next visit.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had an amazing
Vacation at Flamingos in Nuevo
Vallarta, our home away from home.
We visited for three wonderful weeks! We especially want to mention how the Front Desk went above and beyond in every way to
ensure we were taken care of.
Their professionalism and friendliness is unmatched. We love to travel and have found the staff
to outshine anywhere. Giuliana the
supervisor of front desk team is
amazing, she makes sure every guest has their questions addressed
and one of the nicest people we have met. Also Robin our concierge
Is just wonderful along with entertainment team and restaurant staff. Can’t wait to go back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pioneer770308

Dear guests, Arlene & George,

Thank you for having taken the time to post your review of your recent stay at Villa del Palmar Flamingos, I am truly delighted that we were able to provide you with the best service and accommodations; I will gladly share with all my staff your lovely notes, but specially with Giuliana and Robin, they will be more than happy to know your comments.