Lowest prices for your stay
US$127
ExpediaUS$127
Agoda.comUS$127
FindHotelUS$127
1,514 results
All reviews half board spent nights relaxing days beautiful view spa gritti tops
Selected filters
Reviewed 11 September 2020

Horrible food. They’re lucky there’s not much competition. But service could be better from the gentlemen. Ladies were all nice. But what they service is horrendous. Not cheap so such a waste of money and time! Do not go here..

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Onbekendenaam123
Reviewed 12 February 2020 via mobile

We was there for the second time, and was a same beautiful experience on this hotel.
it have a very nice spa area with warm thermal water, room are very spacious and comfortable with breathless view of the Bergamese mountain from the balcony.
Breakfast is very good with local and fresh products, and restaurant is absolutely amazing.
Stuff and the owners is very friendly and nice people.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank florinflores
giampierog94, Proprietario at Hotel Resort & Spa Miramonti, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2020

Dear FlorinFlores,

Thank you very much for writing this review!
We are happy that you enjoyed staying here that you came twice... and we expect you soon again!

Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

Found this hotel by luck after booking cheap flights for a relaxing getaway for half term. I'm so glad we did. The best hotel I've ever stayed in, best location, most obliging staff, best facilities (fantastic spa), authentic Italian vibe. I really can't praise it enough. We hired a car at Bergamo Airport and it was an enjoyable drive here. Parked outside and staff manage parking arrangements. Booked bed and breakfast and the breakfast is delicious. Also ate in the hotel restaurant last night with fabulous food and atmosphere with some really enjoyable entertainment. Eating at neighbouring pizza restaurant tonight. Weather is fab. My only hesitatation is to let everyone else know about it and then we can't book in! Will definitely be back next year. Wish I could give more stars ******

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank janetdJ742BF
Reviewed 11 October 2019

If you want to relax, see and experience beautiful environment in the mountains go there! Very space full and functional room. Extensive selection of vines, very nice and fully equipped Spa. Possible to rent e-bikes for a low fare and finally a very happy staff from mgmt to housekeeping.

Reviewed 6 October 2019

I stayed for 3 nights with a group at the beginning of of October. From the second you arrive here, you get the feeling that you are looked after, without intrusion. Stunning hotel. Whoever designed the rooms has a great eye! Most comfortable bed I have EVER slept on. I have, due to a medical complaint, many, very annoying food intolerances. Giampiero managed, somehow, to serve me up some of the most delicious food I've ever eaten. I loved this place. Highly recommended for a quiet, very relaxed break.

1  Thank LeahT545