Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$75
Free cancellation until 28/02/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
All reviews revolving restaurant terrace cafe restaurant staff degree bar open terrace dhauladhar range breakfast buffet degree view special thanks nice ambience housekeeping staff excellent hotel an amazing view rooms are spacious front office excellent stay nice property
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I went to Palampur Himachal Pradesh and checked in Rs sarovar portico....it was a great experience.... amazing views at terrace cafe as well as from room....the services were excellent....and the best quality food which i ever had.... special thanks to mr.rakesh to suggest me the amazing tandoori trout...and chatkara mary....that was really really amazing n finger licking food ! Spacious and hygienic room

Trip type: Travelled solo
Hem Raj, Revenue Management at RS Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking out your valuable time to share your experience at RS Sarovar Portico, Palampur.

We are delighted to hear that you were taken good care of during your stay with us. The appreciation for the team is truly appreciated and I must share this with them personally.

The team and I are grateful for your encouraging review with recommendations . We look forward to welcome you back soon for many more amazing stays with us.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

"Really good stay, rooms were clean and spacious, food was good, the place is really well maintained, the staff was really polite and helpful, Rikant was a great help to us, he was polite and friendly and made our stay comfortable"

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

"Very nice food is here ambience was so awesome here I like to speed evening time here every weekend. And service is too fast here as compare to any other hotels. Overall it is very nice hotel and staff.. Thanks mr Rikant... Keep it up

Trip type: Travelled on business
Hem Raj, Revenue Management at RS Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Visited here with my friends for a vacation. Suraj was very humble. He went above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable. Food was amazing. Their chef Parveen made food tailored to our taste. Overall, I would say that I loved my stay at this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The BEST HOTEL TO PUT UP IN PALAMPUR.. You will be fascinated with an exquisite Revolving 360 degree restaurant.. Amazing cuisine....Comfortable and neat rooms..Warm hospitality to bring you back to the same place..MESMERIZING VIEW from the terrace Cafe.. THIS WAS OUR SECOND VISIT and EVERYTIME WE COME WE FEEL , Yes!!!!THIS IS THEEEEE PLACE...!!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Hem Raj, Revenue Management at RS Sarovar Portico, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago