3,165 results
All reviewsthai restaurantobelisk restaurantmain buildinginfinity pooldead seajunior suitebeautiful hotelkids clubmini bargolf cartpool staffbreakfast buffet isprivate beachguest relationssoft drinksspecial thanksivan
Reviewed 28 June 2018

I spent couple of days for my wedding anniversary and all what I can say that it was perfect in all aspects especially the romantic arrangements that were made in my upgraded junior suite.

Also, i would like specially to thank Mr. Omar Al-Mazroui from the reception for the level of care & follow up that made my stay unforgettable

Nadim Awadh

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Kees H, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2018

Dear Nawad1980,

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea. I also like to thank you for taking your time to share such wonderful feedback with the TripAdvisor community. Feedback such as yours is our greatest motivation to constantly strive for improving the unique guest experiences that we are offering and we are looking forward to welcome you back to the shores of the Dead Sea in the near future.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

As much as i hear about this hotel, we decided to give it a try. Its nice don't get me wrong, very huge and many pools, amazing breakfast. However, i had heard amazing raving reviews about the hotel that i thought i would be going to paradise. Moreover it is not child friendly

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank rawanshamout88
Kees H, General Manager at Kempinski Hotel Ishtar Dead Sea, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear rawanshamout88,

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Hi,

Im kathlene from Dubai. My family and I was referred by my bestfriend Giselle Remedio to this amazing hotel. We love the hotel and how the staff treated us. Start from Khalid (reservations), Saif and Farah ( reception) who welcomed us and gave us the first best impression. The cart drivers were very helpful to us since they make sure to have a cart for our brother who has special needs. The bill man who made sure that our door was locked ( sorry but i dont remember his name) but i do appreciate his concern for the safety of our things. Ivan and Myra ( guest relations ) who gave us a nice table for the whole family and for making sure we got all we need for our breakfast. We enjoyed our stay because of the people who made us feel home We love the hotel facilities and definitely will recommend this to our friends from Dubai and Ireland ;)

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear kathlenemaecabalda,

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is just what you need for the best self pampering. Clean. Beautiful. Food is amazing staff are very kind. The infinity pool is marvellous A very talented belly dancer will add beauty to your trip. Don’t miss the show. Highly recommended if u wish to spend beautiful time in the most relaxing place ever

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear veranth,

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We only stayed one night in the hotel but could have stayed longer. i have no comparison to the other hotels by the red sea but this hotel had the best reviews but also it was one of the most expensive one.
the resort is beautiful the rooms are comfortable, big and clean.
it was my birthday and the hotel surprised me with a big birthday cake and a card. it was really nice of them.
the costumer service was a lot better than expected. whatever help we needed someone was there to assist immediately.( birthday surprise, first aid, restaurant booking)
only negative thing was that we were having beers by the pool and while we jumped in the water to refresh, our precious last few sip of beer were taken away:(
i would highly recommend this place to anyone who doesnt mind to spend a litte more to make sure they will have an amazing time and will be well taken care of

Stayed: June 2018