Pegasos Royal(Incekum)
    Alara Hotel(Incekum)
    • Restaurant
    • Restaurant
    1,022 results
    All reviewsanimation teamturkish coffeecrazy golfsnack barnice beachsandy beachesturkeyprivate beachthe food is greatwater slidescakeskebabmain restaurantchickenburgerseaentertainment
    Reviewed 29 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is very good place for family vacation. I was there with my 6yearsold son. Small homes, cozy rooms, big poll with water slides, very big and beautiful territory. Animation team is wonderful - beach volleyball, darts, gymnastics, waterpolo, bocca, minidisco for kids everyday ant etc. There is no time for boring. We would come here again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
    Reviewed 27 May 2018

**** Great place for family vacation, many attractions as animations for kids, pool, water slides. Plenty of activities and sports, amazing location with private beach and access to the sea.
    ***** Very important especially in this region that there's no need to cross highway, as well it's not a typicall huge resort with thousands rooms in one building, very smart splitted between blocks.
    ***** Delicious food with enormous variety !!
    ** Unfortunately a lot to do with a cleaning service. On arrival floor in a room full of small crumbs and hairs and bathdoor completely broken (how the room could be left like that for a guest? ) .
    Day to day cleaning even though we didn't need, all the time fresh towels but floor still not cleaned.
    ** Many problems to communicate in English with such a simple things like drink order at bar, airport transfer at reception.... Needs to learn Russian... :(

Summary, all the staff is always smiled and helpfull and the impression is anyway very good as it is great place for family holiday.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
    Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

Wonderful hotel with friendly and helpful staff. I whent to Turkay for the first time and really enjoyed it. It's not just because of the sea view or sandy beach or big pool with wonderful landscape, even the staff made everything more enjoyable, always with smile and always ready to help you. Every single day they make activities like playing volleyball, water polo, darts and doing exercise in the morning,that hotel costumers could enjoy their stay even more. In evening they always have mini disco that even little ones who stays in hotel could enjoy themselves. After always have show or disco for adults. I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel, hopefully I will return ther soon ❤❤❤

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
    Reviewed 7 February 2018 via mobile

Nice beach and sand
    We did enjoy the hotel place, staff is also kind, excellent brekfast and very various delicious foods, we did like also the evening animation...realy perfect place for familly with kids.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
    Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

I arrived here mid October and enjoyed a week here at this hotel after a few problems with my initial room was moved to a better duplex room.

Room decor could be improved in my opinion and room maintenence could also be improved in my opinion.

Staff are nice baring one rude lady at reception who gave a sneaky remark after I complained about room service, waiters work hardest in the hotel as well as then cleaners.

Food variety is awesome and food eating times are long enough they have a snack bar which is great for kids they also have a midnight to 0100 buffet which is a bonus in my opinion and good for late arrivals to the hotel.

I concur with the person that said it's mostly Germans and Russians in the hotel very few English but it's wasn't really a problem for us having said that the hotel could do with more than staff speaking English.

Pools and beach were a hit with the kids and my wife went in for a full hammam and massage experience and it was excellent you will have to negotiate a lot but is well worth it.

In all I'm happy with the hotel because of the price I paid if I paid more I would be knocking off maybe another star so I'm not going to knock them more.

There is avsallar market nearby but it's full of rude people baring one person in the middle of the market who writes names on bracelets. I would recommend going Alanya town for shopping much nicer people and better prices.

I wouldn't be going back there again as I like to venture but if on a budget this may well be the hotel for you.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family