All reviews communal kitchen green room frangipani suite bondi beach home away from home shared bathroom included eggs coastal walk french doors gorgeous room beach decor cafes shops friends traveling shower curtain perfect location quiet street plunger coffee
Reviewed 15 November 2017

I just returned from 4 nights at Bondi Beach House and had the loveliest trip! I ended up choosing Bondi Beach House to avoid the solitude of my own AirBnb and the recklessness of a hostel.

Highlights:
- 1 block from Bondi Beach, with easy access to as many restaurants, bars and yoga studios you could ever need. Also near the beginning of the Bondi -> Cogee coastal walk.
- Beautiful outdoor patios in the front and back of the house, good natural light.
- Neighborhood is quiet at night and feels safe.
- Included breakfast a nice perk, as well as personal storage in the communal fridge.
- No issues with the wifi, plenty of beach towels to use and DVDs to watch if you want.

Considerations:
- This house isn't very accessible for someone with limited mobility due to the stairs at the front of the house and up to the kitchen.
- The rooms are cozy (I was in the Wattle Room single) which suited my needs but may feel limiting if you have a lot of luggage or want a big room.
- Ditto to what everyone said about the water from the shared shower getting all over the floor. Didn't really bother me, but felt weird leaving the place all wet after each shower.
- Shared bathroom was also not too much of an issue except when the door would accidentally close and I'd be waiting for 30 mins not wanting to bother someone (when in reality it was unoccupied). I don't believe all of the rooms that shared the upstairs bathroom were occupied curing my stay, so it may feel busier at other times.
- If you're a light sleeper you should bring some good earplugs. The wooden floors cause sounds to carry and if your room is on the 2nd floor off the kitchen you can hear everyone get up to eat in the morning.

All in all I had a wonderful time and would stay at BBH again!

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
bondibeachhouse, Manager at Bondi Beach House Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thanks Casey for reviewing the beach house and your feedback! Glad you had a wonderful time staying with us, we hope to see you again soon! The Bondi Beach House team

Reviewed 25 October 2017

I felt welcome from the first connection with the lovely manager
My room was very comfortable generous with good quality teas etc. fluffy towels (not just 1) and breakfast provided everything I could ask for.
I would go back without a doubt over and over again I hope

Room Tip: front rooms open onto private balcony
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
bondibeachhouse, Manager at Bondi Beach House Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2017

Thank you Wendevi for your lovely review! We hope to see you again very soon! The Bondi Beach House team

Reviewed 15 October 2017

Wonderful place. Arrived early and they gave us coffee and internet until the room was ready. Easily accessible by train/bus from airport or downtown area. Very quiet rooms in quiet street but only 4 minutes to Bondi Beach or the Bronte cliff walk. Great restaurants nearby in this very lively area. Room was large, clean, with a comfy bed and great shower. Internet was fine in-room or in common areas. Make your own breakfasts included eggs, juices, fruit, cereals, breads, etc. Coffee was excellent and was available all day. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Would recommend this place in a heartbeat.

Room Tip: We stayed in first floor front room. Lots of room!!! Quiet at night.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
bondibeachhouse, Manager at Bondi Beach House Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review! Thank you for mentioning the yummy breakfast and friendly staff! Very grateful for your feedback. Take care!

Reviewed 6 October 2017

Stayed in the back garden outhouse during my stay. A warm welcome was had from all staff and all ameneties were more than adequate. A good variation of breakfast foodstuffs was provided. Room was tidy and comfortable. Only 3 minute walk to the beach and transport to the city. Ideal and very reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Ideal for beach.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
bondibeachhouse, Manager at Bondi Beach House Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy you enjoyed the Outback Room!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I really enjoyed staying here! I stayed in the outback room which is a single and in the cottage in the garden behind the main house. The room was very quaint, clean and the perfect size for a solo traveler like myself. The shared kitchen was a great place to have breakfast and meet other travelers staying in the house, I met some great people during my stay. I will definitely return to Bondi Beach House for my next trip to Sydney!

Stayed: June 2017
bondibeachhouse, Manager at Bondi Beach House Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Thank so much for your review! We are so glad you enjoyed The Outback Room :) It is perfect for the single traveller! Would love to see you here again. Take care.