“Regular Go To”
Review of Dood328

Dood328
Ranked #90 of 259 Restaurants in Brunswick
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Great coffee and the menu is fantastic! The staff and chefs are very accommodating to specific dietary requirements. We drop in at least a few times a month

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We searched in this area to find a decent cafe but all the cafes around were pretentious, unfriendly with attitude to match.

Then we stumbled on this fabulous establishment and what a find!

Comfy seating, Scrumptious food
Friendly accommodating service all served with a smile.

Great Burger

This DOOD IS GOOD

Reviewed 7 July 2017

When I say "great place" I refer to the ambience from the staff and seating. I came for coffee at a quiet time and found the waitress friendly, helpful and attentive. I selected a booth down the back and read the cafe's newspaper. My coffee was great and I had a little cake with it that was both delicious and inexpensive. A great place and worthy of return for breakfast or lunch. I should note that while there is a ramp inside the door, there is still a step from the street to the ramp. It is probably wheelchair accessible even with that.

Reviewed 15 January 2015

I have eaten at Dood a number of times now, the food is consistent, the service and atmosphere just gets better and better, we had brunch here on New-Years day, our waitress old us she was "hanging" due to a late night, you would never have guessed, I love this place, Great coffee, awesome food and in a so SO "Brunswick style" relaxed environment. don't take any chances trying other places, this is THE place to eat when in Brunswick. Simon runs a truly great cafe/bar. We will definitely be back when in Melbourne.

Reviewed 22 April 2014

We eat at DooD328 especially for breakfast and can not fault anything , the coffee is great, the food is great and the service is second to none . Simon is most welcoming and does anything for you as so you have a an enjoyayable and relaxing time in his cafe.
Can highly recommend most things on the menu but special mention must be made of the DooDs scrambled eggs.