All reviews next year dance animators swimming mare campsite
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

We were on the swimming camp and somebody can tell that we only had training and nothing else, Antonio and Pietro woke up for us earlier to open the gate only for our group thank you so much boys, great Zumba with Sabri and all animations at 9 pm and dance after, animation team was awesome and every single day we were happy. It was my third time here and I think I come back to mare e pineta in next year, best campsite

Date of stay: July 2017
Marcello M, Direttore at Camping Mare e Pineta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2017

Thanks and see you soon

Reviewed 16 August 2016

very good choice to stay, reasonable price, we paid for a place for tent and 3persons for 2days 109Eur. In areal is a swimming pool, but you need a cap, grocery and restaurant. In the evening you can enjoy restaurant or animation program(speciallykids) and or just hang around in bar.To get to the beach it takes 7minutes via shortcut but it is wild one :) or you can wait for a minitrain provided from camp. (honestly we never managed :D ) Camp has basically everything, clean bathroom, enough space....and personnel is very nice.

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Mirka H
Reviewed 21 September 2014

Pros: everything basic you need is in the camp--restaurant, grocery, ice cream, bar [with limited opening hours]. Great, large bungalows for large families on the right side of the camping ground. Huge spiaggia--enough place for all kids, teens, families (and a rabbit that suddenly ran out of the woods).

Cons: seemed a bit sad and worn out, but this could be because of a totally non-summer weather in the beginning of August.

1  Thank JVa70
Reviewed 16 September 2014

I have spend 2 weeks with my family (daughter 3 years old). If You like nature of trees and wide beach you will like it. Animation staff is great too. I was there fifth time and hope will come back. Market is good, bathrooms clean. Each year there is something renovated so i wish them all the best.

1  Thank martin k
Reviewed 9 September 2014

Mare e Pineta is just fantastic for people who loves seaside, Italian lifestyle, nature and freedom. Those who likes snobbery should not come here. This is a campsite with the feeling of it. With all the necesarry services by the way. This was the 4th time we went back. It was unbelievable again, we enjoyed every moment of our stay. It is safe for children, romantic and regenerates you inside and outside. It is just amazing.
We just would like to express our gratefulness and thank you also for the service of First Animazione and for all the kindness and love they gave to our children and for us, too.
There are no words to describe these young guys, they are just fantastic. Keep smiling all day and they have a good word for everyone in the campsite anytime of the day. They are just unbelievable!

You can feel what I am talking about if you watch this dance (Baby Disco in the camping every day) from my kids after arriving back to home, they just love this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OPy9DuLa38

You can also check out my pictures/galeries I made of the campsite and Animators in this august here: https://sitetalk.com/joinus/tesimesi

5  Thank tesimesi