“Nice”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Elegant and more stylish than other restaurants I tried here. Also more expansive.

The service is very good, really professional, attentive and fast.

Food was... tasteless vegetable soup... and an interesting good rabbit pasta...

I would have given it a better than average score but the soup and the pricing...

1  Thank moshed62

Reviewed 2 September 2015 via mobile

Located in the enchanted Campione, a Swiss enclave of a portion of Italian land, this restaurant enjoys of an incredible view on the lake. Food is refined, elegant and tasty. Definitively a place to come back also independently from the casino'.

Reviewed 11 April 2015 via mobile

I found this one in trip advisor and since I was at the casino...

Very nice surprise...

Elegant, very good and professional service and great food (the seafood soon was fantastic).

Expansive but not very and certainly worth it!

Reviewed 15 October 2014

We stopped for a glass of wine the first night....not really set up to serve just wine but they gave us a seat and even gave us appetizers. The décor is upscale and upbeat and the menu upon our return is set up with many wonderfully delicious choice.....highly recommended.

Reviewed 15 February 2013

Greatly located at the 7th floor of the Campione Casino's building,this restaurant truly deserves a positive report.
To start with a formal yet sincere kindness by the whole staff,truly is the best welcome you can ask when stepping into a restaurant (alas not so frequent a behaviour today) and that's what I got every time I had my dinner here.The second highlight,on my opinion,is the roomy and soberly elegant environment :tables are not so close one to another and are generously sized (undersized tables are awful and a close distance among them make me feel disappointed ).
Third positive point: you're professionally cared about by a moderately friendly staff never pressing you and always willing to offer good suggestions in food and drink choice.Last but not least a slightly creative cuisine with an offerof traditional italian courses as well will fulfill any personal taste.If you don't exceed in the wine choice you'll be dropping down the same money required to eat in an average restaurant of Milan's downtown.Personal taste rules,as we all know,but however I can recommend this place whenever you're planning a night at the Casinò.