Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,066 results
All reviews deluxe pool sunset cruise guest relations deluxe collection wine bar next year a la carte restaurants special mention corfu town flavours buffet mini cooper free mini ikos olivia adult pool special thanks sky bar personal concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 August 2021

We spent a week here as part of our honeymoon and had an absolutely amazing time. It was perfect for what we needed - I'm six months pregnant and just wanted to lounge around a pool but my husband likes a bit more to do. The activities and facilities on offer suited us both. I was really impressed with the food, especially the Ouzo restaurant for both lunch and breakfast, the asian restaurant was great too! We made use of the free mini for a day and had a really good day out exploring the island a bit more (make sure you book this before you arrive though!). I had a pregnancy spa treatment whilst we were there which was so relaxing.

The only slight downside was that it felt a little quiet in the evenings due to the Corfu covid restrictions but for me that was fine as I was happy with early nights and early mornings when the temperature was great and the pool area was lovely and quiet.

I would definitely recommend this hotel to both couples and families.

Reviewed 3 August 2021

We have just returned from Corfu, where we enjoyed a 17 day holiday at Ikos Dassia. Our original flights were cancelled (Jet2 and then TUI) but we persevered, and it was worth it!! On the downside, we had to endure Ryan Air (dirty cabin, so definitely not sanitised; a long and very hot wait on the stairs between boarding and the flight home; and a member of staff who said he preferred being paid to stay at home under Furlough - I'm not surprised) but at least they got us there and on the upside, the changes in flight availability meant we 'had' to extend our stay :-) Anyway, this is a review about Ikos not Ryan Air. On the Covid front, if you are organised and print everything off in advance, it’s actually pretty easy so don’t let that put you off!

We booked our stay at Dassia following a fantastic family holiday to Ikos Olivia (on the Greek mainland) last summer. I didn't get chance to write a review, but if I had, it would pretty much say the same at this one, because everything was reassuringly familiar. The hotel (including style/decor), amenities, accommodation, restaurants (names and formats), and most importantly staff and service, were of the same superior standard we had previously experienced. Note, the only difference is that Dassia is just much larger than Olivia, but the operation was scaled up accordingly, so while it didn’t feel as ‘intimate’ it certainly didn’t feel any busier, despite nearly being at capacity.

Amazingly (especially with all staff wearing masks still) we met a few familiar faces from Olivia, who had transferred to Dassia for the season. It was these members of staff (particularly Fiori and Manolis), and the staff and service in general, which really made the holiday for us. We’ve stayed in more ‘luxurious’ accommodation with more facilities (e.g. Maxx Royal, Turkey) but the staff, service and food/wine are what Ikos is about, which make for a very relaxing, all-inclusive experience. House-keeping and cleanliness was always excellent, and staff always wore masks (which must have been awful on the beach) meaning the resort felt very ‘Covid safe’.

There are lots of a la carte restaurants to choose from in both ‘Sea’ and ‘Sky’ blocks, in addition to Flavours, where the themed buffet evenings are fabulous. We tended to prefer Fresco at Sky for breakfast, partly for convenience, but also for the wide variety of options as well as the service. Alicia served us most mornings and she was one of the best from right across the resort. The effort the staff make to get to know you makes a real difference. Alicia quickly knew our preferences and always provided a great start to the day, especially for the kids who began every morning with Nutella pancakes!

Again there are plenty of lunch options, but our favourite was Kerkyra down at Sea. It was fantastic to see Fiori who we remembered (and she remembered us) from Olivia. Her service and approach to hospitality is second to none and you can see how the team around her respond. We would choose an Ikos resort for her service alone it’s that good! Everyone in Kerkyra was great, and on the culinary side, I would highly recommend sardines or lamb chops, and definitely lemon meringue pie!! The food options at Ikos make it very hard not to eat 3 courses at every mealtime, especially when washed down with a bottle of wine from the extensive wine list!

Between lunch and dinner we mostly relaxed at the Sea pool, where there was plenty of space and a really lovely pool overlooking the beach. Ria and Maria regularly brought cold water and bar drinks to our sunbeds and were always on hand before we ever needed to ask! You could have as many fresh towels as you wanted. The pool guys wouldn’t even ‘allow’ you carry your own towel to your bed. They always brought them over and laid them out. They were always available and willing to assist, including the lifeguard who patched up my sons foot after he cut it. Again, it feels very safe and clean with lots of staff around to help ensure everything is provided.

At dinner, we ate in all restaurants more than once. The service is consistently good across all establishments, as is the food, which really is very good, with variety and quality, and attention to detail and presentation. I would say it is restaurant quality rather than hotel quality. It’s genuinely very hard to choose a favourite because they are all fantastic, but ultimately, we had the best times at Ergon Deli. It might be something to do with the fact Fiori worked there in the evenings, who worked brilliantly alongside Dimitris, the restaurant manager. It felt like you had walked into a family restaurant. Dimitris made it his own and was very visible, always checking back to make sure you were happy. The added bonus was the adjacent wine bar, where sommelier Anastasios proudly fronted a comprehensive wine selection. I highly recommend his wine tasting (inclusive, of course), which you should do early on your holiday. He was absolutely brilliant. So knowledgeable and passionate. We learnt a lot about wine, met 2 other couples (one from Germany and one from the USA) and definitely outstayed our welcome, finishing the bottles we had opened. As a result, we had knowledge of the wines on offer, but most importantly, Anastasios had knowledge of the wine we liked, so took pleasure in offering us different bottles to try. As if that wasn’t enough, our 'old friend' from Ikos Olivia, Manolis, now promoted (and deservingly so) to assistant food and beverage manager, found us nearly every evening, wherever we were eating, to say hi and to bring us a drink. His personal approach and service really made us feel very welcome. This is the A Team!

That probably covers everything, but of course I should mention Jenny who was our nominated guest services assistant. On arrival, Jenny established a WhatsApp connection, which enabled her to correspond daily, to make or change reservations, and to share the daily event programme. She also organised a late check out for us and even got in touch when we got home, to make sure everything had gone ok!

Finally, one of the things which really made the hotel stand out above all others for exemplary service, was Nikol and the reception team’s response when my phone stopped working. I should have welcomed the ‘break’ but I needed to pick up some work. The IT guy came and tried to help, but in the end it needed a new screen, so Nikol organised for my phone to be taken to a repair shop. It was returned 24 hours later, all in working order and all I had to do was settle the bill with reception, who had made the payment on my behalf. This could have been a real hassle, but a stressful situation was totally avoided due to this amazing service! Thanks Nikol – you don’t know how much I appreciated your help!

So Ikos Dassia is SERIOUSLY GOOD and on the basis we’ve now visited 2 different Ikos resorts, I’d be confident it’s a brand you could really rely on. We look forward to visiting the other locations in the future…

Thanks everyone for a great holiday!

2  Thank Chris Y
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

What an absolutely amazing experience at this beautiful resort! You need to book the wine tasting with Anastasios it was amazing and the highlight of our trip! We learnt so much about wine and who knew that dessert wines had a place!!
Thanks also to Georgia who looked after us in the bar - fabulous service from start to finish we will definitely be back! Thank you Ikos

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2021 via mobile

I have no doubt that Ikos Dassia has earned its Travellers Choice best All inclusive hotel in the world . From the our arrival and throughout our 10 day stay we were delighted with everything that Ikos Dassia had to offer .
All the restaurants are superb ( some have slightly better service than others ) , the seaside is magnificent, bar service brilliant , rooms and views are stunning but what really makes Ikos Dassia special is the staff . My family and I were treated like a Royal family . Rarely would I revisit a hotel as I like to visit new places but I would return to Dassia in a heartbeat . Well done everyone. We loved the place .

Room tip: Book the restaurants in advance and take advantage of the water sports .
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 August 2021

Having spent a glorious week at their Olivia site last year we were very excited to see how Dassia would stack up. No need to worry, well worthy of a 5 star rating. Great to see it busy and full of life with guests from across all the generations. The staff impeccable, the rooms smartly appointed and clean and the food of great quality at all the venues (particular favourite the Asian Anaya). All covid protocols and needs catered for, well worth any extra effort you need to make to get there! Nothing too much trouble for the always polite and engaging hosts. Exceeded expectations despite the bar being high.

Room tip: Pay up for the Deluxe if you can - the pool and bar alone make it worth it.