Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
2,066 results
All reviews deluxe pool sunset cruise guest relations deluxe collection wine bar next year a la carte restaurants special mention corfu town flavours buffet mini cooper free mini ikos olivia adult pool special thanks sky bar personal concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 June 2019

I visited the Ikos Dasia during the Easter holidays in April for weekend time, and what comes to my mind is that it was above my expectations. Royal experince from the moment of the entrance to the hotel until the check-out. Ikos Dasia is over 5 stars experience, supreme staff, who care about you all the time, for them nothing is difficult not even impossible to be realized. Thanks to stuff , who tirelessly cares for his guests to leave the hotel with a smile. The beach has also left me with a great impression, the fine sand and crystal clear water, only complements the modern look of the most beautiful hotel on the Ionian Sea. A noble experience that I recommend to everyone, families with children or young couples. There is no need for more lengthening. Well done all F&B team !

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank georgina_stojanov
Reviewed 2 June 2019

Location of the hotel is perfect! Hotel very cozy! From entering the gate of hotel you feeling that everything there is for you and your family! Arrival and check in is a pleasure !We feel like we are coming in our mama home!Team of staff of hotel work very nice!Good co-ordination! My family and me feel that we are really welcome and like VIP persons! Well organized with highest standards! We must and we will come back again! I promised that to my family!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Goran P
Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

We are loyal fans to the sani brand for many years now!
This holiday was our first experience with ikos resorts and wow oh wow !
If you ever doubt all inclusive! DONT! Ikos dassia congratulations on your amazing staff and operation as we heard is only second year!
The service around the entire resort is excellent! The restaurants we have tried we still talk about how delicious the food was! Try the Greek ouzo and Ergon very good food !
To walk around the resort before the sunrise and watch the mirrored sea the beach the quite the beauty for me was one of the highlights of our trip!
The room was unbelievably good size with most amazing sea view, cleanliness of the room and the resort in general was extremely good!
Fresh towels and linen on daily bases! Mini bar and water every day all fresh and new!
We had a lovely stay and we couldn’t be more excited for our next trip back to Ikos Dassia !
Amazing job every one! Keep up on your amazing job as you do so far ! Cos you won our hearts! See you next year !!!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank Angela P
Reviewed 2 June 2019 via mobile

We just came back from our trip to Ikos Dassia !
And oh my god I can only say ikos resorts are beating world class brands !
We have been treated as royalty. From our arrival to our departure.
Our children had the best holidays you can ever wish for your children. The smile on their faces stays still even after week home and we are already planing our next holiday.
The kids club was amazing huge thank you to all the amazing members there. The Disney snow for the children is a must !!! I mean we loved it!
Rooms are fantastic, very spacious very clean with the most amazing holiday view you can ever imagine!
Plenty of adults only areas to sit and relax while the children are in kids club. So even if you are not travelling with children I would say they offer anything you can possibly wish for.
Restaurants wow! Talking about 5 star service with delicious food. Plenty of choices with amazing atmosphere.
I can go on with this review for few more pages to express my emotions on how good of a holiday we had in Ikos Dassia!
Thank you Dassia for the amazing memories you let us create see you next year ! We count days !

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank gripav
Reviewed 2 June 2019

We had a lovely week's stay over May half term with my husband and 2 boys (2 and 5 years old). We stayed in a fantastic room (2 bedroom pool villa) which made our holiday as it was truly amazing and we spent a lot of time in it by the pool. The room, service and food met our high expectations. Even though we were quite worried before our arrival as we tried booking our children into the kids club and creche only about 1 month beforehand and there turned out to be very limited availability so they were place on a waiting list, but in the end it was fine and they were able to do all the sessions we wanted then to do. I would recommend to book up kids club and creche at the time of booking the hotel to guarantee space.

We had an excellent concierge, Thanos, looking after us. He was absolutely great and by means of whatsapp text sorted out everything for us in matter of minutes, from very tricky last minute restaurant changes to requests for pens or tea cups for the room. He was even helping us during his one day off work!

We very much enjoyed the food as well and we are big foodies. The buffets serves a huge selection of very good breakfast, lunches and dinners. We however used these during the day and in the evenings had dinner in the a la carte restaurants which served excellent food overall. Our favourites were Fresco, Kerkyra and Anaya. These do however get booked up so reservations have to be made early.

As for kids they have a huge amount to offer. The kids club is very well run with English speaking staff and they look after the children well. Great splash pool and several big kids pools. Ikos also has bikes and trikes for the guests to use which our 5 year old loved - cycling to where ever we were going. They have pedalling boats and all kids of water sports for the slightly older children and adults and organise discos and shows for the children. These were a little bit late for our boys (tended to be 7-8pm) which went to bed around 8/8.30pm local time but we did make one of the kids discos which was fun.

I am the sort of person that normally ALWAYS complains about something to the hotel but it was not the case this time. In sum we had a fantastic and very relaxing holiday which met our high expectations and we will most certainly come back to Ikos Dassia again in the not too distant future.

Room tip: The 2 bedroom pool villa made the holiday
Date of stay: May 2019