Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
1,926 results
All reviews deluxe pool sunset cruise guest relations deluxe collection wine bar next year a la carte restaurants special mention corfu town flavours buffet mini cooper free mini ikos olivia adult pool special thanks sky bar personal concierge
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Well, I'm here with two of my brothers and my sister-in-law...
They'd been to the Ikos Olivia last year and recommended this place for our week long stay.

We arrived on Thursday afternoon and were instantly impressed by how wonderful all the staff are here.

There are always some standout stars like John, the bar supervisor in the Sky Lobby bar, who deserves special mention for being a genuine star, but to be honest, ALL the staff have been fabulous!

The restaurants are just incredible - from the buffet restaurants on both sides to the A La Carte restaurants. If there's anything that you want that might not be instantly obvious on the menu, they will endeavour to provide it for you! Truly outstanding service all round.

The view from my room on the 3rd floor of the Sky building was stunning, with a nice little balcony/terrace equipped with a table and 3 chairs, so you can relax outside as well as inside the beautifully equipped and presented room.

Safe, minibar, iron, TV, coffee and tea - all are there to make the stay just that bit more comfortable as well.

Everything here revolves around you, the customer, and the lovely staff here work very hard to make your stay as pleasant as possible.

It's really hard to pinpoint one element that excels over another here! I would return here in a heartbeat.

Food, location, views, facilities... this place has it all. And with an amazing group of staff as well.
Whatever they're doing here, they're certainly doing it right.

Thank you Ikos Dassia for giving me a holiday I'll never forget. I look forward to coming back..

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

We have just returned from a week at Ikos Dassia with our 3 children aged 3, 6 & 8. We stayed in a 2 bedroom deluxe sea view apartment and I honestly loved every second!
They do all the big stuff so fantastically; the service, the rooms, the food, the drinks but it’s all the little stuff that makes it shine. It’s the little bits like the personal concierge, noting that we all like a menu and my youngest likes the blue wine one regardless of where we eat. The shop with the air machine for inflatables, the staff that remember that my middle daughter likes to help ‘drive’ the buggies. The wine that appears in the room from room service before you make it back from dinner and the evening turn down service that learns what time you go out so as not to disturb you. It’s expensive but it’s worth it. We will be going back and I can’t wait!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 October 2018

The Dassia Ikos offers a unique holiday experience in that the welcome and service the staff give their guests is as genuine and warm as you would hope to get from a small family run hotel. A very special thank you to Nickitos, Petros and in the Lobby Bar, Helena and Maria. Angeliki who was a waitress in the Sea main pool bar and so many others who's names I can't remember or pronounce more to the point. Thank you all so much ! We stayed between 3rd and 17th October and were fortunate to have good weather. The second week there were a lot of children on half term which we hadn't reckoned on. Not a problem at all during the day, always a quiet spot to be found or sometimes a pleasure to watch them enjoying themselves. The problem came at dinner, our only experience of the French Restaurant, Provence was ruined because we were surrounded by young ,tired children on every table,it was a 7pm booking which was the only time available and the way the restaurant bookings are arranged, it's impossible to book a time slot to suit you. The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in and the cleanliness in every part of the hotel was exceptional. Thank you so much to all the team, the ones we didn't see, i.e. kitchen staff, the ones behind the scenes as well as those we came into contact with every day.

Room tip: Higher floors are best as lower ones have a terrace with no view.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed for a week at the end of June with my wife.
Booked a deluxe junior suite but was given a ground floor one bedroomed apartment right by the deluxe pool. Simply lovely.
The resort is huge and is another gold star for the Ikos brand.
All the staff were as delightful as ever and the service was as good as we've ever had.
We used all of the on site al a carte restaurants and all were very nice indeed.
A special mention for Dominika, our deluxe manager and our personal concierge, Efi. Both were so very helpful in making my wife's 50th birthday special and for making us both feel at home during our stay. Nothing was too much trouble.
Also, Nicolleta on the front desk who was so very helpful with our check in and room allocation. It was a very busy Saturday and the weather was terrible causing many issues for the staff but they coped admirably. And in Kali at the sky building main bar they've the best barman in Greece. I quite enjoyed being the judge during the barstaff margeurita contest!
All large hotels suffer from the children running riot and Ikos is no exception however this hotel has two adults only pools and one adults only bar. Every time we went past the pools they were empty so there is some respite from the little darlings. That said, the deluxe pool was very quiet also so we were very happy. The on tap taittinger helped.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Martind3Kent
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

We have been to the Olivia twice and so we knew what to expect from ikos and we were not dissapointed. We will be taking friends to oceana next May so hopefully they will be also delighted with their stay. We will not hesitate to visit aria in Kos when it opens next year.I endorse everything others have written.in a positive way.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple