All reviews mira road swimming pool value for money super deluxe room nice food awesome stay front office pleasant stay room service banquet hall his team get together wedding mr gym facilities gcc
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

The food and ambience is wonderful. Service is quick. The rooms are spacious. Tge garden area for children is small but well thought of. The crowd is decent. Staff is humble. Overall a good place to sray and dine too.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
GCCHotel, General Manager at GCC Hotel And Club, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to review us. We are extremely happy to know that you enjoyed the ambience and were pleased by the services provided by the hotel.

Our chef's and service team ensure that each guest is catered with special care to have memorable experiences like you.
I am happy to note that the team took care of your entire request during your stay.

Thank you once again for the appreciative note and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

Just checked out of GCC hotel and club after staying 2 nights with family. Sharing mixed experience here.
1. Food - the buffet breakfast is an all veg affair but decent spread and variety. A pasta counter would have been good. Rating 8/10
2. Room - The super deluxe room was spacious enough for 3 pax as I was there with my wife and daughter. Beds could have been softer though. The worst part is that the water in the WC flush stinks. Looks like they use the reject water from their RO Plant. Terrible idea. No spare tissue rolls as well. The one we had barely lasted our stay.
Rating 5/10

3. Staff and hotel policy.....
Overall a very laid back and taken for granted approach by staff. No proactiveness whatsoever. When I checked in with luggage, I had to ask for a bell boy! When I was checking out with luggage, none of the staff offered to help! My advise to travellers is not to expect any kind of service from this place. You will be fine then.
- The worst experience was the last part of our stay which destroyed all the positive memories we would have otherwise had. They switch off power to your room at the checkout time of 1030 am which is checkout time! Like in a jail!!! This is the only place across the globe I have seen with such an outrageous customer-unfriendly policy!!
Worse, when I objected to the FO staff, all had the same answer that it is system initiated and they could not help. Even worse the manager Saikat had no regret whatsoever and goes on to say that no customer has objected to this policy till date!!! Made me wonder have I checked in to Mars? Am I on another planet! How can such a ridiculous policy even exist in Mumbai! I am from Bangalore and I can vouch nowhere does this happen! Come-on guys! Grow up and start treating guests like human beings for a change! I am at loss whether to laugh my guts out at this immaturity or scream in anger looking at all the certificates of excellence they proudly display from Trip advisor, Make my trip and all....

I strongly recommend TripAdvisor Admin to cancel their certificate, as they least deserve the rating they have on your site.

God bless them with some sanity and God save all their guests who dare stay here!
Rating 2/10

Overall rating 4/10 mostly because of the decent infrastructure and the good buffet and the lap pool which is a rarity to find.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
GCCHotel, General Manager at GCC Hotel And Club, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at our hotel. We respect your point of view and thank you for staying with us.

We are glad that you enjoyed the buffet breakfast spread at Olivia, our signature multi­cuisine restaurant.

The points that your feedback has highlighted for the water in WC flush and bell boy assistance for the luggage has been carefully noted and we assure you the necessary steps have been taken to improve the service and avoid re-occurrence.

Also we have a standard check-in time of 12 Noon and check-out time of 10.00 AM for all our guest with an extension of half an hour at the check-out. The policy of lights out is been set up for all the rooms so that there is no discrimination with any particular guest with this policy. This situation can be avoided by confirming the same with the front desk about late check-out or stay extension during the stay.

This also has been set to avoid the discomfort that has to be faced for the same day check-in guest after your check-out. I understand the situation could have been handled in a more pleasing way. I sincerely apologize for causing you displeasure on this account.

We certainly will try our best to convert your experience to a superlative 5 star review on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

The staff is really very nice. The reservations and front office is the gem on gold. Often with my business related stay for late night calls and webmeetings, the prompt responses especially for technical matters support is a the best facilitator.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
GCCHotel, General Manager at GCC Hotel And Club, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time and sharing your valuable feedback with us. Positive feedback from our regular guests is what keeps me and my team motivated to give our best.

I am pleased to note that you enjoyed your stay and that service rendered by my team contributed to the memories. Your positive feedback about the reservations and front office team is much appreciated.

Your comments have been passed to Nadeem, Rishabh and Pradeep. Your kind words will surely encourage them to achieve greater heights of excellence.

We sincerely await the opportunity to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 10 April 2018

GCC is located in centre of Mira road. It is little far from Western Express Highway. We went for corporate event. The hall was specious with all the required facilities like projector,speaker,mike etc. The food was ok. There was a good variety but the taste is not something sought after. THe service at the food area is sluggish. Lot many food items were not available at the serving when there was lot of rush. Water was also not available when needed. Tea& coffee test is better than food items. Basic cleanliness & hygiene is maintained but can improve significantly. The responsiveness in guest servicing is an area where the frontline staff should be developed upon. The staff needs to be quick in serving. Overall ok place for economical corporate events

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
GCCHotel, General Manager at GCC Hotel And Club, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your experience at our hotel. We are glad to know that your event was successful.

We take all guest feedback seriously, and have shared your valuable feedback with the relevant teams to assure you of a better experience the next time in all areas of the hotel.

Please accept our sincere apologies if we were not been able to live up to your expectation. I thank you for bringing the issues to our notice as it is feedback from guests, which help us to improve.

We hope that you will offer us an opportunity to serve you on your next visit to city.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Very helpful staff. Nice, clean hotel, good food. Asma, zoheb, khusboo all very helpful. And Nandita Priya great too. Nice pool. All rooms big and cool ac, comfy beds and big pool outside. Nice complimentary breakfast.

1  Thank First_time_in_mumbai
GCCHotel, General Manager at GCC Hotel And Club, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time out to review us.We are really glad to know that you loved our hotel and had a great time.

Your feedback is very valuable to us and has been shared with Asma, Zoheb, Khusboo, Nandita and Priya as well, which will inspire them to give greater results.

We thank you for your compliments for swimming pool and housekeeping.

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed the food and buffet breakfast served at ‘Olivia’ restaurant.

I do hope that you have many more occasions to visit us again and hopefully, in the not too distant future.

Assuring you of our best services and personalized attention always.