Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$247
View deal
Expedia
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews manager nikos a deluxe sea view room pool area the hotel manager saint george i highly recommend this hotel cleaning service relaxing hotel butterfly bar lovely beach great holiday cleaned daily stunning views corfu greek hillside greece
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 June 2021 via mobile

I came here for seven days with my partner. It was one of the best experiences I've ever had. I recommend it to everyone. Service was excellent, the landscape was breathtaking and you never run out of activities. Best choice

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brilliant Hotel, Guest Services / Front Office at Porto Demo Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear guests,

We thank you warmly for sharing your experiences with everyone. We at Porto Demo Hotel are so pleased you enjoyed yourselves and are waiting for the chance to welcome you once again to our Hotel.

Reviewed 13 June 2021

The best hotel I’ve ever been privileged enough to stay at. Gorgeous building, and it only gets more breathtaking when you walk in. High quality rooms and high quality service. Great location. We really loved the character of the hotel. The restaurant was fantastic and staff was friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guests.

Thank you sharing your positive reviews of our Hotel, and our choice of decor appealed to you and your party. Thanks for your kind comments regarding our Restaurant, we shall certainly pass on your comments to our staff team!!

Reviewed 27 April 2021

Porto Demo is a stylish, adults-only beach resort. We visited the hotel in September for a week and it was ran in a Covid-safe mode with plenty of precaution, clean areas so we felt safe and relaxed.
Long sandy beach, amazing view, lovely staff, plenty of choices during the meals and lots of drinks near the pool.We definately recommend this hotel and we will be happy to come back this year.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 12 April 2021 via mobile

This is a long review, but please read and inspect photos.
Where do I start, on entering our room (which was up a hill, up steps and then up more steps), the stench of sewage was disgusting.
Room was filthy and small with dirt and some sort of beetle, which was there before we arrived and was still there when we left 7 days later, my husband and I could not pass each other without having to step aside. Only 1 wall light worked, as the other 1 was held together with masking tape. Holes in the bed sheets, the plynth at the bottom of the wardrobe was falling off. Rusty light fittings. PLEASE REMEMBER THIS IS DURING COVID TIMES. I have added photos.
The glass shower door fell off while I was showering, was fixed, but came off again. My husband had to sort the cistern every time to enable it to be flushed. Taps were filthy as was the fittings in the toilet. Cracks in wall tiles and the sink. Filth on the floor. There was no water pressure. I have added photos.
There are over 100 stairs to get to the pool and the bar, these stairs are a death trap, if wet. Saw a couple of injured guests and blood on the stairs in the morning. There are not enough sun loungers or seating, the sunbeds were filthy, full of stains. The only toilet at the pool and bar area was absolutely disgusting. The hand sanitiser outside the toilet was empty for days, the mess from overflowing toilet paper on the floor, during this pandemic was outrageous, no paper towels for drying hands either.
The ceptic tank is located behind the bar and pool area, this was emptied during our stay here, so you could imagine the smell.
Food was disgusting, cold and cats were allowed to walk freely in the dining room during service. Snack bar consisted of stale sandwiches at the end of the bar with no temperature control, also grapes.
When returning to our room one day, there was a plate which contained fish and chicken left on the wall outside our room, this remained there for days.
We tried to exchange currency, but they could not provide euros. The town had no ATM, the nearest one was corfu town.
The view was the only thing nice about this holiday. I would not return here even for free.
This is an honest review. I have never given bad feedback for hotels, but thought I had to warn customers about this.
Photos are included as proof.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank chazzaq
Brilliant Hotel, Ιδιοκτήτης at Porto Demo Boutique Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2021

Dear Chazza,

We are Porto Demo Boutique Hotel and are replying to your account of your Holiday as above, we are dissappointed to hear of your account of your Holiday. We must stress that your review is very unique in comparison to all the positive reviews we have received. We are confident that our staff are highly trained in customer service and will do their very best to assist our guests in any way. We are taking on board your review but will continue to provide our excellent customer service and stylish Hotel Facilities.

Hotel Porto Demo
Reservation Department

Reviewed 10 April 2021

I am sorry to say this is the worst hotel I have ever been to, the food was bloody hellish, the hill up to the bar is a nightmare, I think I counted over 100 marble steps ( these are a nightmare in the wet ) as can be seen in the morning covered in blood from people falling. My room smelt of raw sewage from the second I entered it ( but that became clear a few days later,) we were at the pool & a truck arrived to empty the septic tank ( it it located beside the pool & bar) & the stench was outrageous, so they pump sh*t uphill , no wonder the rooms stink. I could go on & on, but on a last note , we needed some £ changed to€s but no one could do it & the nearest atm was 30 miles away in corfu town . Cats in the dining room, snacks are left over sandwiches and grapes left at the end of the bar. There was a plate left on the stairwell which originally had some fish and chicken, by the time it was actually removed, (3 days later) there was only bones left. DONT GO HERE, there is absolutely nothing to do. Apart from the beautiful view. EVEN THE TRAVEL COMPANY I USED HAVE CANCELLED USING THIS HOTEL .

Date of stay: October 2020
1  Thank 957paulq

Dear Guest (Ayrshire Scotland)

Although we thank you for your review, we are disappointed to learn of your account of your Holiday. Firstly we would like to inform you that yours is a unique review as most of the reviews we have received for the Hotel are truly positive, and our excellent customer service skills and Superb Hotel Facilities have not gone unoticed by our guests, however, we will look into your review and discuss the points with our staff members, in turn improving even further our excellent Hospitality and Customer Service sklls.