All reviews lake degray cinnamon rolls cracker barrel across the street hot tub room was clean off the highway breakfast bar breakfast was excellent booked this hotel rooms are large a great stay definitely stay here again hie desk dallas hallway
Reviewed 16 July 2018

This is a fairly new Property in a great location. The rooms a very comfortable and well maintained and clean. This Hotel is also Pet friendly which is hard to find. We stayed here for a weekend Lake trip to DeGray which is only a short 10 minute drive away. There around a dozen good restaurants less than 2 miles of the hotel. Another great thing about the hotel is there is a large gravel parking lot around 3 acres behind the property that is for boat/trailer parking which is a huge plus.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Me and husband stay at this property at least 4 times a year when we put our boat in Lake degray. It’s always clean and the cracked barrel across the street is a major plus. We almost always use our IHG points to stay here because it only takes 15,000 points to stay here. We are loyal to the brand and this location never disappoints.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We usually stay at Best Western hotel in central Arkansas, but on this day we traveled a bit further than normal. I found and booked this hotel on my tablet as wife drove. Turns out this six year old hotel, looked brand new. Staff was so very nice, and room perfect. We might change our target hotels from BW to Holiday Inn Express going forward.

The only downside was, like many places in the south, FOX news was on TV in the breakfast room....a minor irritant. Great Wifi in all areas of hotel that was easy to use.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The staff here are very unprofessional, saw a sign at the front desk more than I did an actual human being. No complaints on the rooms though, they were very spacious. Location in regards to our wedding venue was perfect.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve stayed in many Holiday Inns in various states and occupied the king suites usually and I’m content with most but the Caddo valley location is probably my least favorite out of all. Grouchy employees, unfriendly office staff,and facilities that haven’t been maintained as well as they should be. I couldn’t wait to be out of this place and will consider other alternatives in the future.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Arkadelphia - Caddo Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi speedie1973!

Thanks for letting us host you stay in Caddo Valley and sharing your experience! I'm very sorry about the issues on our hotel staff's service and facilities maintenance. I understand that these elements can make or break our guests' overall experience. I can assure you that this is not the usual here, nor our best.

That said, I shared your concerns with our Engineers and Front Desk Manager, so we can provide the appropriate follow up and training with our entire staff.

Once again, thanks for the feedback. We all hope to have you again, so we can provide you with the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Safe travels,