“Great dinner”

Grill Basta BOCUN Petrovac
Ranked #8 of 41 Restaurants in Petrovac
Price range: HK$26 - HK$341
Reviewed 27 June 2022

We had a great dinner with the family. Delicious food, excellent service, good vine.
We will return.

Date of visit: June 2022
1  Thank Krisztina V

Reviewed 12 June 2022

Had a fantastic meal here at the Bocun. The staff and service were excellent, even providing a blanket incase we felt cool. The view from the table down to the waterfront was lovely. Food itself was faultless and superb value. Wish we had found this place sooner in our trip so that we could of eaten more meals here.

Date of visit: June 2022
1  Thank David D
Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

Dropped in for lunch. Restaurant was very busy as to be expected. Waited for 15 minutes to be served and finally lost my rag when the waiter served 2 women who had walked in one minute before despite the fact that he had seen me waiting. Despite ordering in Serbian he brought me a small mineral water not the large one I ordered. Couples and family groups were receiving far more prompt attention. When my beefsteak salad finally arrived it was minus the fries I had ordered. The only reason it gets 2 stars is because the food was ok, the service was appalling.

Date of visit: August 2021
Reviewed 15 July 2021

The food was remarkably good. Bocun restaurant specialty fantastic. Nice service. Nice memories.The Bocun is gorgeous!

Date of visit: July 2021
1  Thank G635CPtomaszj
Reviewed 21 June 2021 via mobile

My visit to this place was surprisingly a good experience. I had the fish plate for two and everything was delicious! The quality of traditionally prepared food will rock your taste. And what about quantity? In this place you could eat well, and by that I mean exceptionally large portions by lowest price in the area. Location is wonderful, right by the edge of the sea, with breathtaking view. The staff and the owner are extremely friendly and polite.
So if you are searching for the perfect place like this, don’t miss the resturant. Highly recomended!

Date of visit: May 2021