Chequers Bullsbrook Hotel
  • Pool
Moonburra Stay(Bullsbrook)
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 June 2016

Lovely old building that could be fixed up a little on the outside. This pub was recommended to us by a family member that has visited on numerous occasions we were 9 people that went for lunch, service was good waitress was very efficient food order took a little long but can be expected with a rather large table order. Steak was nice as well as the sea food Plater for one (grilled fish on plater was a little cold) otherwise reasonably priced drinks and food this is a nice Sunday drive and lunch outside of the city limits I will return to enjoy the good pub food again.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Magnus S
Reviewed 8 May 2016 via mobile

Fabulous. Beautiful meals, great staff, cold drinks. Renovation are excellent too.
Party of 5 we had for lunch and we all loved our meals. It was a chilli day so staff had the fire going which was lovely. All details were thought of and you felt wanted as a guest.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2016

Called in to the Chequers Hotel for a cold drink on a 43 degree day - the only bar open was the public bar/TAB which was your typical hotel public bar. It smelt of disinfectant but the tables were clean and the staff were friendly, Wifi was free and the beer & wine was cold.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2015 via mobile

I was looking for somewhere to bunk, have a shower , get a feed , have a pint keep the whole lot under $130
$90 room ( was Tidy ) Happy
$14 burger & chips ( ok)
Shower ok
Towel and soap , power , TV , Aircon .. Toilet shower across from room...I was in (1)
So $104 for the whole lot
I'm a Farrier just started building a run up here , and it's nice not to have to battle traffic going back home , another solid day tomorrow , which I'll be fresh and ready for and minus 1.20 hour drive from Mandurah if I had of went home tonight , it's been a great day , I'm more than happy with the value for money
Looking at the negative comments maybe take the $90 option ,it's not flash , it's not a room for a romantic night with the Mrs but I highly recommend it to , anyone passing through that needs safe clean shelter and a feed and to keep business expenses to a minimum
Overall pretty Happy and I'll be staying here most likely every time I come here

Cheers

Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 March 2015

We had to meet clients and show them around a 5 acre block we have on the market out at Bullsbrook. Afterwards, on a very hot and sticky day we decided to pop into the Red Roof Steakhouse in the Chequers Hotel Complex. Very glad we did. Luckily it was open for lunch. First cold pint shandy hardly touched the sides, then we had lunch. What a delightful place. We had a dozen fresh oysters between us; they were just perfect. I had the Red Roof Burger which was a burger with everything..........and I mean everything. My wife had crumbed fish. Two excellent meals of gigantic proportions, service with a smile. Cannot fault the Red Roof Steakhouse in any way, shape or form.

• Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business