Open today: 8:30 am - 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Review Highlights
Learned how to dive in the perfect place, with the perfect people.

We did our PADI Open Water Diver course here, and it was an incredible experience. The dive... read more

Reviewed 1 January 2021
AsadHashim
Most professional and relaxing scuba experience

So many times I will read glowing reviews where people gush over how nice and helpful the staff... read more

Reviewed 29 November 2020
copa777
Prague

See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

I was diving at the first time of my life and did my open water diver licence with rikke. She was so fantastic, nice, funny and professional. I really enjoyed the time with her. She was made a great job

1  Thank cbaum1985
Reviewed 12 July 2018

Sergio and Rikke made our dive super fun, they were really nice with us and even if we were not experts we really enjoyed it, they have a lot of experience and that made us feel secure and enjoy the great sea

1  Thank elena_pozu
Reviewed 6 July 2018

I don't know how to describe this amazing experiences. I'm impressed with all stuff here in Cinnamon Dhovale branch of their attentively service. I feel fully safe relax and enjoy this drive. Especially, Rikke, Nafro and Willy. These guy gave me more than services, good talk, great conversation and friendship are most wonderful thing that complete my short holiday to be super valuable memories. Thank you Nafro for many beautiful pictures and video you made for us for free!!! I can't believe that I met a professional photographer and truly artist here. Haha :) Thank you my friend for all you have done for me and Cherry.

Rikke is a kind of cool woman I admire. I love here thought after we have conversations. She is very nice and take care us. Very Nice to meet you and hoe to see you again.

I can't thank you enough for Willy's great teach and care while we was snorkeling and also all stuffs. Everything here is FANTASTIC <3 <3 <3

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Did my first and second ever dives and I can’t thank my instructor, Rikke, enough! She was very calm and clear with her instructions to make my first time as easy and enjoyable as possible! It was the most amazing experience of my life and it has certainly made me want to get fully certified so I can go on lots more dives. Like I said I can’t thank Rikke enough but all the staff at cinnamon Dhonveli meridis were really fantastic! 100% recommend!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Very nice place to dive, very organized dive center with excellent team. I had a very good experience.

2  Thank ZeManuelCarregal