“Best dinner in Kefalonia!”
Review of Sto Psito

Sto Psito
Ranked #6 of 99 Restaurants in Argostolion
Price range: US$14 - US$23
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This was just by far our favourite meal whilst staying in Lassi. We visited twice in our week of visiting because it was just brilliant. The views are fantastic and such a romantic, beautiful setting. The food is incredible and the staff are all so friendly! I ended up discussing my potential wedding reception with the owner and it’s so exciting to think that could happen! I couldn’t think of anywhere more beautiful to celebrate my wedding! Definitely worth a visit!

2  Thank Chaar_mezza

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I head this up as slop burn...which it was at one point I was walking out but was talked down by the wife and the fact I was hungry...we had cheese and spinach pies and meatballs to start with bread...all home made...then I had the days special pork belly with real oven baked potatoes and beer stifado all were superb...service may have been better but it was worth it in the end....

1  Thank Scott M
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Hopeless service, average expensive food served on cold plates all accompanied by the local radio station playing. Please try a little bit harder, the most disappointing restaurant I visited in Kefalonia in a week, i.e. fourteen meals.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

We had aubergine in tomato sauce, yellow lentils and olives to start - all delicious. Followed by moussaka with salad and goat in tomato sauce with rice. The goat was cooked beautifully.
Very friendly helpful staff and a priceless view.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

We stumbled upon this place having visited the lighthouse and went for lunch. The food was great, I had the house blue cheese salad which was thoroughly enjoyable, using a local blue cheese I forget the name of. My wife had the special of the day which was a roast lamb similar to a kleftiko but with a subtle variation to the classic recipe. The fresh bread was notably good as were the olives we had while we waited for the mains to arrive. The restaurant itself was pleasant with shaded seating provided by vines and a large pond full of carp and a separate smaller one with some pretty big terrapins in it. The service was good but the most memorable thing about the place was why we did a U-turn and came back to the restaurant... the view is epic!