Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
Agoda.com
FindHotel
All reviews clean studio small kitchenette huge balcony week stay amazing location watching the boats nikos tv fridge harbour terrace island kefalonia apartment views supermarket shutters
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 July 2018

We arrived here late as our flight was delayed but I had contacted the owner and he told me where to go to get the key. On arrival we were show our room and we were not disappointed. We had a massive double room and separate twin bedded room, kitchenette with everything you needed and a fabulous bathroom with giagantic bathroom. Everything was clean and modern. We did not look out on the balcony until the morning but ohh how breathtaking it was. Fiscardo harbour is lovely and we were right in the middle of the action at the harbour. Great sun terrace with table and chairs and loungers. Views were amazing. Our only downside was that when we booked we could only get one night as it was fully booked so we had to move on. Very upset as it was so stunning here. We will be back and I will be highly recommending this place. You also got discuount at a couple of the restaurants below.

Room tip: We had studio number 3 and it was very large with 2 bedrooms and a seaview
Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Good quality accommodation in the perfect location on the harbour front of one of the prettiest places in Greece.
The top apartment is large with a large veranda overlooking the harbour. The view is stunning.
My only reservation, is you lose the sun by 4.00 pm but you can always sit in the front garden if you need more sun.

Room tip: Flat 1 is the best
Date of stay: October 2017
Reviewed 25 September 2017

I can't imagine a better place to stay in Fiscardo than Fiscardo Studios. We were in apt 3 and the terrace was huge, with fantastic views overlooking the harbor. Bright, spacious, and very clean. Bathrooms look brand new & modern with excellent shower and water pressure, and powerful hair dryer. Bed was very comfortable. The housekeeper did a great job and kept our apartment super clean. Location is perfect; restaurants, grocery stores, boat rental and shops are a couple steps away. Nikos was very responsive to our emails & all our inquiries. If I return to Fiscardo, I wouldn't consider staying anywhere other than Fiscardo Studios.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 15 September 2017

This is a super spot for spending a relaxing time enjoying the beautiful port of Fiscardo. Everything is on your doorstep and we had a fantastic terrace with wonderful views. The studios had everything we needed and Nikos the owner was very friendly and made sure we had everything we needed.

A great holiday made even better by staying here.

Room tip: Go for a room with a terrace.
Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 10 September 2017

Wonderful, friendly owners who took care of the relinquishing of our rental car upon arrival so that we were free to do other things around Fiskardo. You can tell they really care about their guests' comfort and satisfaction. This is truly rare these days and I really value that alot. We only stayed one night but we wished we had stayed longer as our room was spacious and comfortable and our private balcony and the view was just sublime. As a foodie, I was also very happy with the adjoining restaurant, which also provides a discount for guests. This was one of my favorite rooms I've ever stayed in and we hope to return again and stay here longer next summer.

Date of stay: August 2017