Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews greek islands large pool a lovely stay hotel is situated lefkas lina tavernas receptionist
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2021

Above all, I would like to praise Lina, the receptionist.

She is the kindest, the most helpful and the most hardworking person and receptionist I have ever seen and met. Ten stars to her.
Rooms are clean, quite big and comfortable.
Breakfast is ok.

The hotel is ok, close to beach, amenities, restaurants...
The beach itself is nothing special, but in Lefkas, you probably get around a lot.

We would definately come back if ever in Lekas again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 September 2020

Liked · We have been on a three week.stay in Lefkas after a gap of some time visiting the Greek Islands and have to say we left the best till last, although we did enjoy our other stays as well. This Hotel is exceptionally clean and adhering to the Conoravirus protocols as well can possibly be done. Breakfast is great and served to you by staff and cleaning goes on at all times inside and out. The rooms are modern spacious and well equipped. The pool and it's surrounding area is lovely. The Hotel is situated very close to shops, cafes and tavernas. It is a very short walk to the beach where we did some sea swimming and snorkeling. Nikiana is a small lovely place with lovely vistas.
Can highly recommend.

Disliked · Nothing is was great.

Room tip: The Hotel has A lift so easy access to all floors
Date of stay: September 2020
1  Thank Linda V
Reviewed 16 August 2019 via mobile

We spent a week in a suite in the two-storey (with lift) hotel. Our rooms (double bedroom, bathroom and toilet, a twin bedroom on a loft / mezzanine, and living room with kitchenette ) were spacious, comfortable and cleaned daily.
We asked for a few things to be seen to, and they were done efficiently, willingly and pleasantly.
Staff at reception (Eirini and another very helpful woman whose name I don’t know) were very helpful, informative, and friendly.
Breakfasts were a delight: plentiful, tasty and varied. We ate them in the breakfast buffet room, beside the swimming pool, in the shade overlooking the small garden and children’s play area.
The hotel was in an excellent location: near to the town for shops, restaurants, cafés and access to beaches. But although the address is Main Street, the hotel is on a quieter side street some 100 metres from the noise, fumes and bustle of the main drag.

I find it hard to find any fault. The nearest would be the confusing descriptions on the website of the accommodation available.
Un pèlerin.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank unPelerin
Reviewed 8 June 2019

I booked this hotel with booking.com and had to cancel because our plans changed. Their was a 0.00 cancellation fee, however they charged me €279.34 as a partial booking fee. When trying to contact the property the numbers they show on the web page are none working numbers . I disputed the charges on my credit card and still was advised that the charges are supposedly correct. I contacted booking,com and they advised me that I should have a 0.00 booking fee and my credit card should have been credited. This has been 7 weeks now and I am still waiting for a credit from this hotel. I have been a General Manager myself for 27 years and I know does not take me 7 weeks to refund a customer. I cannot understand why it takes so long to get my money back or an answer.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

We absolutely cannot fault this hotel. Irine (manager) couldn’t have done more for us - we were just staying the one night after a week’s sailing, to reduce the cost of the flights at half term and , for this, it was perfect. Exceptionally clean and tidy, with a pretty swimming pool and bar area. A two minute walk to the harbour for boat trips and local restaurants. We emailed the hotel to ask for an early check in and promptly received a lovely reply to confirm. Very pleased with our choice and would recommend

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank andymS3963BD