“DISAPPOINTING”

Ranked #13 of 61 Restaurants in Luz
Price range: US$23 - US$46
Cuisines: Italian, Portuguese
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Description: Home-made fresh every day organic cooking
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

I found a clothing tag in in my "organic salad! To my amazement the waiter wasn't surprised. He did offer a fresh salad which I refused deciding to have chips instead. When the chips arrived I was told that were on the house, but that I would have to pay for the SALADS and main course...including the PLASTIC CLOTHING TAG of course. True story. Hard to believe.

6  Thank Cathal B
Write a ReviewReviews (1,436)

Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

No booking turned up at a busy 6.30 friday night and no problem squeesed all 5 of us in .

Ribs amazing ,lasagne big portions just as good .kids had the chicken nuggets everyone happy .
A must during your stay in Luz

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

Absolutely magical, by far the best place I’ve ever eaten. The lovely women from Newcastle, has so much energy it’s beyond belief. She knows all her dishes and recipes. The passion in her delivery of food is like no other !! Also all fresh and homemade. If your nearby, please go. You won’t regret it!!

4  Thank Philip W
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This is a buzzing restaurant serving great food and have great people. They do not offer reservations and are very very busy. Would have this top of our list for a return visit

1  Thank Sitmosa
Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Despite the fact this restaurant offered limited choices and no printed menus for English-speaking guests, the food was very, very good. The salad side package comes with an amazing array of small tasty and very delicious sides. Our party of two had the salmon and aubergine parmigiana -- both with the salad sides. They were excellent. We also shared a molten chocolate and peanut butter cake. Oh my! Prices are very reasonable for excellent fare. Service was good as well.