“Great traditional food ”
Review of Obelix Restaurant

Obelix Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 102 Restaurants in Tsilivi
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had heard good things about this restaurant and were pleased that the food and atmosphere lived up to expectations.

Meze starter delicious as were mixed grill and Zakynthian lamb. Pizzas also enjoyed by our (older) children but be aware portions are very generous. We asked to take away the uneaten pizza leftovers and this was no trouble at all.

Not the cheapest option but value for money is excellent due to quality and size of portions.

Also note you can pay by card very easily at the table here which we have found to be unusual in Tsilivi, usually need to go inside the main restaurants to pay by card.

Very polite friendly staff and likely will go again. Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice restaurant with a good menu. We had lunch and enjoyed our meal. The service was good. The food arrived fast

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had decided on arriving in Zante that we would go to a different Greek restaurant every night , which we did , but when the last night came I said to my husband can we go back to this restaurant!
The food was amazing, pipping hot and with such flavour.
It is run by two brothers and the mum is the chef .
The staff are so friendly and welcomed us back like we were long lost friends !
I had the beef stamna which was fantastic and I would highly recommend!

Reviewed 24 January 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat. I would recommend it to anyone. The staff are very professional and helpful. I can't wait to return next year

Reviewed 21 October 2017

Favourite place to eat in Tsilivi. Nikos & George fantastic as usual. We let them know we were arriving late and they stayed open to feed us all. We were all starving hungry and the food was amazing. My grandson said the pizza was the best he has eaten and I have to agree. First class. See you next year.

1  Thank Sue T