“Wonderful birthday meal”

Ranked #4 of 146 Restaurants in Los Alcazares
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A family owned restaurant since 2012 offering fresh, homemade food along with a friendly and welcoming service in a relaxed and inviting atmosphere.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Visited with friends for a birthday meal
Staff are lovely , helpful, happy and patient
Restaurant is clean and tidy
It’s busy so you need to book
Wonderful food , my swordfish was lovely

Write a ReviewReviews (1,051)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We came here for our first meal on our holiday and what an amazing meal it was, the staff were very helpful, they were fully booked but the lady fitted us in which was really nice! And I’m glad she did, the food was amazing and different to what else is on offer along the strip. Great value for money too. Will 100% becoming back here again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We booked our first meal in advance of our arrival in Los Alcazares to ensure we could get in to this popular restaurant. As usual the service was impeccable & the food fabulous. I had the belly pork which was amazing & melted in my mouth, my husband had the lamb shank which he thought was lovely. We had a dessert, the chocolate brownie & cheescake both really good.

We then called without a booking on our last evening and Eszter found us a table to enjoy another great meal. This time I had the chicken supreme which was really tasty and my husband had the spaghetti carbonara which was equally good. Too full for dessert we had Irish coffees to finish.

Still the best place to eat in Los Alcazares without a doubt.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Went here for a family meal after a recommendation. It was fantastic, both food and service. The staff were very welcoming and helpful he food was beautiful. I had the chicken wings to start that were superb! The best chicken wings I have had for some time. Everyone enjoyed their food and we will certainly return.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We had dinner at Heming-way and there a group of us and everyone was happy with their dinner. I personally tried the grilled chicken,swordfish and one of the chicken pasta dishes, all which were phenomenal. Eating at Heming-way is a must and you will not be disappointed!