“Beautiful”

Vibe Collection
Ranked #6 of 11 things to do in Red Hook
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Vibe Collection specializes in locally designed Caribbean jewelry that is hand-crafted and features unique gemstones from around the world.
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I bought my daughter a J hook bracelet. Love the selection and the one I purchased for her wasn't expensive. Their jewelry has a warranty, which is a plus. Very good customer service. Even though they suggested other items to complement the bracelet, I did not feel they were pushy.

vibeusvi, Manager at Vibe Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2017

Thank you so much, Tasha! We really enjoy showing the collection so that you know all of your options. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit!

Reviewed 16 July 2017

Only had a minute to stop by on the way to the airport. A friend highly recommended I look in this shop, so glad I did. Ava was immediately a person you wanted to talk to so warm and friendly without being pushy. I decided I needed to look for my daughter a birthday present and fell in love with the larimar stone. Ava informed that it was the stone of the Caribbean, only mined in the Dominican Republic. In the end I bought myself a pendant, Ava helped me find a chain that suited me. No time to shop for daughter so now I will shop on-line.

vibeusvi, Manager at Vibe Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2017

Thank you so much for your kind words!! We are glad you had such a wonderful experience! Ava is such an asset to our team! Larimar is one of our favorite gemstones to work with here at Vibe! Enjoy your special one of a kind pieces from the islands!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

Ava was so gracious and so helpful during our visit! We got there right when she opened the store and she jumped right into helping us find the perfect piece, even if that meant we tried on half the store! She was so sweet to talk to and gave us recommendations for what to do during our time here. Love our vibe jewelry and loved our experience in the store also! Thanks, Ava!!!

vibeusvi, Manager at Vibe Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2017

That's wonderful to hear! In addition to Sales Associates, our staff happily play the dual role of tour guides to our beautiful islands. We hope you visit us on your next trip!

Reviewed 5 June 2017

Stopped into Vibe Jewelry this afternoon on St. Thomas and had a great experience! Ava was a warm welcome and an amazing sails woman. I bought a beautiful ring that will forever remind me of this amazing place.

vibeusvi, Manager at Vibe Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

We really value your great review! So glad Ava was able to assist you in picking out the perfect ring to take back home with you :)

Reviewed 1 May 2017

The jewelry in Vibe is beautiful and the service is friendly. I bought earrings and went back for a bracelet.

vibeusvi, Manager at Vibe Collection, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2017

So glad you came back to get the matching bracelet! They looked stunning on you! Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to tell others about your experience at Vibe Collection!