All reviews great hotel perfect stay stayed here for nights amazing staff perfect location mykonos town taxis port island shuttle
Reviewed 1 September 2015

The hosts Anna and Johnnie where great, room, clean and simple, with view of the beach.
The area is great for beach sun and sea, and direct shuttle to town.

There is no mini mart, or dining after certain time. which is a shame as otherwise you would spend more time on the grounds, than having to treck into town everyday.

The shuttle is great, and you can get private hire cabs easy. The boast taxi is great to get to Scorpios and other beaches.

Room Tip: Ask for balcony with beach view....
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 August 2015 via mobile

I stayed at the Super Paradise Rooms for 4 nights. From the moment we arrived, everyone was friendly and very helpful. Thanks to Anna, Yannis, and Stavro for being there for us all the time. I will definitely come back again.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2015 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my partner and we had an amazing time. Anna was very helpful and friendly, the room was very clean and with views to the beach, and even if it is located in a "party" beach the room was quiet.

I would definitely stay here again when visiting Mykonos. I recommend it only for couples and friends.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

We had a room with a balcony overlooking the beach so had an amazing view. Rooms were incredibly clean and comfortable and staff were all very friendly. The early check in was much appreciated after a very early flight into mykonos! Stayed here for 3 nights and the music started cranking around 5pm each night so good if you want to party. Only disappointing thing was the food at the on site restaurant which I thought was a bit pricey for what you actually got. The hotel is about a 20 min shuttle into old town with a regular service organised by the hotel for €4/5 each way. Overall enjoyed the stay and would recommend.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2015

We stayed in this hotel for 6 nights and all I can say is we will definitely be coming back. The hotel was clean and very tidy, with stunning views of the island. The manager and staff were very helpful and friendly. They gave really good customer service and made sure we were always happy. The hotel is literally on top of the beach which is perfect and there also is a bar and restaurant minutes away. The fact that there were buses roughly every half hour which took you to town and back was an added bonus. All in all I would give this hotel 10 out of 10.

Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends