“Nice place”

Ranked #1 of 15 Restaurants in Humlebaek
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This is a very good little restaurant with overview of Øresund. Close to the world famous art museum Louisiana. New Nordic kitchen. Excellent food and excellent atmosphere

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

As the reservation was quite last-minute, we were very happy when it was nonetheless accepted. The staff very kindly offered us a table with a great view of the sea and sunset sky, enhancing our dinner experience.

The food was very good. I particularly enjoyed the white asparagus dish and the pigeon dish.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I joined a large group of colleagues fir the four course set menu here. What can I say. Sublime. Each course paired with the perfect wine. My personal highlight was the ceviche of halibut with wild strawberries & sorrel.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Such a wonderful meal in the sun on the deck - a brilliant harbourside restaurant. Great service, innovative food and presentation, well crafted use of local and seasonal ingredients but unpretentious. The lobster and cod fish soup was a standout. Great wine list- if only we weren't driving! Highly recommended for a perfect afternoon out of Copenhagen.

Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

This is one of my favourites. I have been here many times before and the moment I walk out the door I start looking forward to the next visit .The food is excellent and so are the service and surroundings. I find the wine selection very interesting but a little bit to the expensive side, you can on the other hand trust the waiter to find the best vine in the price range you find comfortable. The waiters a very competent in wine.