See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 June 2018

I always enjoy staying at Loerie Lodge. The owners as well as the staff are friendly and I always feel welcome. It is like home away from home. It is in a quiet neighbourhood, thus I slept very well. Thank you

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed in Loerie Lodge for a month. It was absolutely amazing. Dave and Marianne are always so welcoming and the staff is very friendly and helpful. It's Cummins preferred lodge in Phalaborwa. I will recommend Loerie Lodge for anyone going to Phalaborwa.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2018

I can recommend Loerie Guest house for certain. It is always a pleasure to stay there. This is like home away from home and the food, breakfast and dinner, is absolutely fantastic. Well done Dave and Marianne !

Ludwich

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
dambuster2014, Owner at Loerie Lodge Guest Houses, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear Ludwich

Thank you so much for your comments, greatly appreciated. If only we had more guests as easy to please as you are. Look forward to your visit every every time.

Marianne

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The beauty and tranquility surrounds an immaculate Loerie Lodge Guest House in Phalaborwa. The lodge was situated in close proximity for our trips to the Kruger National Park and the boat cruise along the Oilfants River. My experience at the executive lodge far exceeded my expectations from the friendly staff, clean and affordable accommodation, down to the breakfast prepared to your preference. It was great to have a choice between a local restaurant meal or meals prepared by the lodge. I appreciated that our privacy was respected from the braai nights, to splashing out in the blue clear waters of their breath taking pool, and that unique touch to the secluded loungers for a well deserved sun tan. Both Dave and Marianne Chandler have truly graced us with their fantastic hosting skills. A place of stay that I would definitely recommend to any traveller. A true 'home away from home'.
Kind Regards, S Naidoo.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Sabeshnie

Wow, what can I say, Dave and I are just thrilled with your review, never expected. Thank you so very much, greatly appreciated.

Marianne

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I have had the privilege of using Loerie Lodge Guest house on all of my visits to Phalaborwa, the rooms are clean and well appointed and the staff are always friendly.
Breakfast always has a good selection of fresh fruits with yohgurt as well as cereals and a proper cooked breakfast, the lunch packs provided are also of a high quality and
supper is a home cooked meal with fresh produce and meat purchased daily if anything the portions are large.
the lounge area includes a bar and the pool area and pool is always clean
Dave and Mari-anne have always strived to provide me and other guests with all we require
thank you very much Dave and Mari-anne
Darren Metelerkamp - Fermel PTY Ltd

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
dambuster2014, Owner at Loerie Lodge Guest Houses, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear Darren

Thank you so much for your comment on trip advisor, much appreciated.

Dave and Marianne