Hotels.com
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews king room valley facing rooms terrace garden mr prashant fish pond majestic view almora city nice property special mention ample parking space every corner hotel manager amazing views definitely recommend this place non vegetarian service staff personal attention
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 September 2021 via mobile

Exceptional views, service and cleanliness! Booked for 3 nights, ended up staying for 4 nights and wanted to stay longer! Special call-out to the staff who was beyond hospitable, prompt and courteous.

Kasar is a spectacular place and Imperial heights made our stay even more spectacular

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Prashant Pandey, General Manager at Imperial Heights Binsar, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2021

Dear Ms. Pant,

I am delighted you had a comfortable and memorable stay at Imperial Heights Binsar, Almora.

Thank you so much for reviewing our food, our landscaping and specially our hospitality.

Serving you brings great happiness and satisfaction to us and we look forward to your return next time.

Reviewed 1 September 2021 via mobile

Our stay at imperial heights was very pleasant. Mr Prashant and his team are very courteous, warm and welcoming .
Property is well maintained and rooms are spacious. The almora valley view is absolute delight..one could just sit n enjoy for hours.
Food served was delicious and even our fussy eater son enjoyed the breakfast spread . Special thanks to Manish , our server , who always has a smile on his face .
Highly recommend. Super stay

Dear Ms. Dhankar,

I am delighted you had a comfortable stay at Imperial Heights Binsar, Almora.

Thank you so much for reviewing our food, our landscaping, our hospitality and special thanks for recognizing the team members.

Reviewed 29 August 2021 via mobile

Our stay was in august and we found the property to be really awesome with breathtaking views from the imperial king room. Staff was very cooperating and manage Mr prashant is very concerned and guided us to the amazing palces nearby. Overall a pleasant experience.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Prashant Pandey, General Manager at Imperial Heights Binsar, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2021

Namaste Mr. Bansal!!!

I am delighted you had a comfortable stay at Imperial Heights Binsar, Almora.

Thank you so much for reviewing our landscaping our hospitality and recognizing the team members.

Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Very tasty food, Amazing Balcony view, Very nice location.

Prashant - Hotel manager was very welcoming and helpful. Good hotel staff.

Great experience, must visit this place in September and October

Trip type: Travelled with family
Prashant Pandey, General Manager at Imperial Heights Binsar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Namaste Mr. Gaur!!!

Thank you so much for reviewing our room, our food, landscaping and specially our hospitality.

Prashant Pandey

Reviewed 17 August 2021

While planning my family vacations, Imperail hieghts Binsar ticked all my requirements -

Homely & fresh Food for kid
Beautiful view to relax
Play area for kid
Ample entertainment / games for kids and parents
Relaxed and Comfortable stay
Spacious enough rooms

..and must say Mr. Prashant left no stone unturned to make my stay comfortable and memorable. Full on marks and appreciation for his prompt & swift help in checkin while I reached too late in evening. I am elated to meet a so Humble person like him.

The location & sunset was excellent & captivating enough to extend my stay for another 1 day. The restaurant & food was and the staff ( spl. Manish) were so helpful and nice guys. I will definitely liek to plan another trip sometime later.

Though few things need to be looked at such as My room intercom wasnt working but that wasnt a issue as Prashant & team were just a phone call away. So I didnt felt a need for it.
Few insects / moth flew in my room during late evening but again, if you a maintaining / staying at a resort in hills / jungle then can not avoid them completely. The housekeeping staff will attend them promptly if asked for.

Room tip: Opt for Kings or Premium Bedroom for excellent views
Date of stay: August 2021
Prashant Pandey, General Manager at Imperial Heights Binsar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Namaste Mr. Rehman!!!

I am delighted you had a comfortable stay at Imperial Heights Binsar, Almora.

Thank you so much for reviewing our room, our food, landscaping our hospitality and recognizing the team members.

And yes for sure, we will work on the points which you have mentioned.