Hotels.com
Agoda.com
FindHotel
Trip.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews king room valley facing rooms terrace garden mr prashant fish pond majestic view almora city nice property special mention ample parking space every corner hotel manager amazing views definitely recommend this place non vegetarian service staff personal attention
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 August 2021 via mobile

Very tasty food, Amazing Balcony view, Very nice location.

Prashant - Hotel manager was very welcoming and helpful. Good hotel staff.

Great experience, must visit this place in September and October

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Prashant Pandey, General Manager at Imperial Heights Binsar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2021

Namaste Mr. Gaur!!!

I am delighted you had a comfortable and memorable stay at Imperial Heights Binsar, Almora.

Thank you so much for reviewing our room, our food, landscaping and specially our hospitality.

Serving you brings great happiness and satisfaction to us and we look forward to your return next time.

Prashant Pandey

Reviewed 17 August 2021

While planning my family vacations, Imperail hieghts Binsar ticked all my requirements -

Homely & fresh Food for kid
Beautiful view to relax
Play area for kid
Ample entertainment / games for kids and parents
Relaxed and Comfortable stay
Spacious enough rooms

..and must say Mr. Prashant left no stone unturned to make my stay comfortable and memorable. Full on marks and appreciation for his prompt & swift help in checkin while I reached too late in evening. I am elated to meet a so Humble person like him.

The location & sunset was excellent & captivating enough to extend my stay for another 1 day. The restaurant & food was and the staff ( spl. Manish) were so helpful and nice guys. I will definitely liek to plan another trip sometime later.

Though few things need to be looked at such as My room intercom wasnt working but that wasnt a issue as Prashant & team were just a phone call away. So I didnt felt a need for it.
Few insects / moth flew in my room during late evening but again, if you a maintaining / staying at a resort in hills / jungle then can not avoid them completely. The housekeeping staff will attend them promptly if asked for.

Room tip: Opt for Kings or Premium Bedroom for excellent views
Date of stay: August 2021
Prashant Pandey, General Manager at Imperial Heights Binsar, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2021

Namaste Mr. Rehman!!!

I am delighted you had a comfortable stay at Imperial Heights Binsar, Almora.

Thank you so much for reviewing our room, our food, landscaping our hospitality and recognizing the team members.

And yes for sure, we will work on the points which you have mentioned.

Reviewed 31 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed there for 3 nights. Property was so amazing, every room has a best view. Food was this delicious that one doesn't have to think to go out for hunting food. Every small thing was available in hotel itself. From binsar wild life jungle it is just 10-15mins in distance. I would recommend every tourist to prefer this property first for their upcoming travel plans.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Prashant Pandey, General Manager at Imperial Heights Binsar, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2021

Dear Ms.Nazmin,

I am delighted you had a comfortable stay at Imperial Heights Binsar, Almora.

Thank you so much for reviewing our rooms and our food.

Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

Nice place to be.
Loved the view from resort.
Resort architecture is also really nice also located at peaceful location
Comfortable rooms
And very decent service and tasty food
Would like to visit again.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Prashant Pandey, General Manager at Imperial Heights Binsar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2021

Dear Mr. Dhauni,

I am delighted you had a comfortable stay at Imperial Heights Binsar, Almora.

Thank you so much for reviewing our room, our food, landscaping and our hospitality.

Reviewed 24 July 2021 via mobile

We stayed in valley facing King Room for 3 nights. As soon as you enter the property you will feel a sense of joy. This property is beautifully constructed with a good landscape. The hotel manager Prashant takes care of each guest personally. He made sure that our stay is pleasant and we are taken care of well. The terrace garden located at the top of newly constructed block gives a breath-taking view of valley. The restaurant is tastefully decorated, serving delicious food throughout the day. We were served in restaurant by Manish and Manoj who were very polite and courteous.
Resort is located just 1 km from Kasar Devi Mandir and you can cover a lot many places by walk.
Overall a very nice property and very well managed by the staff.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr. Mittal,

Thank you so much for experiencing and highlighting all the details and specials thanks for recognizing the team members.