Hotels.com
Expedia
FindHotel
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews swimming pool activity room live music huge property wonderful property badminton court fruit trees nice ambience wonderful experience play area spacious rooms beautiful location family trip discotheque resort cottage dj
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I Deepak Kumars Singh (Director) Bariza Events & Holidays Pvt. Ltd. New Delhi would like to recommend Country Inn Bhimtal for all your family trips, group tours and MICE in Bhimtal, from check-in to check-out process was very smooth, Mr.Mayank Verma the resort manager really helped us a lot with all our groups last moment requirement, Mayank Verma Ji is really a very helpful person, on the food side F&B Manager Mr.Narendra Salal really helped us with all the detailing of Menu for all our programs which were arranged there in resort, Chef is very help full and decent person, he prepared all good meal and our group really liked the food at resort. and finally special thanks to Mr.Paramjeet Chauhan for the best support and deal from rates side, it would not be possible for me to close the deal with my clients, if Paramjeet has not helped me with the best deal, so many thanks to Paramjeet, looking for more groups to do with you guys..

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Value for money. Peaceful. Decent food. Great service. Country Inn Bhimtal is very strategically located. There is so much to see and explore around Country Inn. Kids will especially enjoy the property. Mr Mayank Verma will take care of all your needs and wishes. Will visit again.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was a tremendous experience., Breakfast, lunch & dinner was delicious.
Staff was very supportive, even I had celebrated my wife birthday there and they arranged the cake the same day and till 12 they had arranged one place and supported...

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was great. food was great service was great special thanks mr. Narendra and team country inn will come back soon . True hospitality all rooms was Great too resort location as well as ambience was amazing

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I missed 2 items at hotel. I contacted Mr. Pradeep Bhatt and he was cordial and helped us retrieve those as well as took ownership and couriered them to us in GGN. The service at hotel was excellent and fabulous property. ..