We did my younger brother’s wedding at neemrana fort from 17 th to 19 th January with 100 in resident guests
In overall the experience was pleasant few things to mention
1. staff co-operation is excellent , they are available round the clock
2. Venue’s terrain is tough as fort is in diff. Levels . So if you ever do a wedding there then please spend good amount of time on room allocation as per the guest age and physical condition.Because walking and travelling within the fort is a tedious job
3. Food quality is good .
4 Room quality is good , few needs to be renovated.
5. Room sizes are very different so visit rooms before allocation if your planning to do a wedding there . The pictures on their website don’t do justice to the actual specification.
6. Overall views are spectacular and very photogenic
7. Definitely its a costly affair but yes worthy experience
Hope my review helps if anything revert ill try to answerMore
- Free Wifi
- Free parking