All reviews room service value for money food lovers non veg hotel is excellent executive room galaxy business hyderabad tidy mug paradise outing tariff mark budget toilets
Reviewed 6 June 2018

As I was travelling to Hyderabad for some business reason I always preferred to stay in this hotel for its convenient location. Also complimentary breakfast is one the best thing happened to me so far. One should must try this breakfast. then they also provide gym service. And thali in the night is amazing. Rooms are spacious clean. very good option to stay in city center. The only thing I missed during my stay is they don't serve non veg food. But that's okay there are many better option outside near around.

Room Tip: Bathrooms can be more clean.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General F, Manager at Hotel Taj Tristar, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay and I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

We stayed in Hotel Taj Tristar for 2 days in the first week of May 2018 having done the booking on phone. When I checked online, I found that if booking is done through make My Trip or other travel agencies, the rated are less but I did the booking on my own. When I reached the reception desk for payment, the rates were more in comparison to the rates charged through travel agencies. I have experienced this problem in the past also at some hotels and I feel that the hotels must be more reasonable with customers directly contacting them. Coming back to the hotel, it can be called a hotel of category a little above the budget (between 2 and 3 stars). Room rent for an Executive room including breakfast is nearly 4000/- rupees excluding 18% tax.. The rooms are quite spacious with sofa set (could also be used if one has a young child), a large desk above the TV, a reading table and chair besides a large bed with comfortable mattresses. As one enters in the room, he finds a cupboard with a dressing table on one side and bathroom on the opposite side. An electric kettle with enough tea/coffee packets are also available besides complimentary mineral water bottles.The room is well furnished but the view from the window is not good and no room offers a balcony. The bath room is a bit cramped and there is no doormat for drying the wet feet after bath. The management is also advised to provide a stool and bucket with a mug in the bath room because the shower opens with so much pressure that soap use is virtually impossible and there is no soap case also in the bath area. There is always a fear of slipping particularly for senior citizens, who would probably like to take bath while sitting. The room service is quite good and the cleanliness level is also maintained well. The central room air conditioning is also very good. The staff at the reception is courteous and so are the house keeping people.The dining hall is one floor below the reception lounge. The breakfast had a good variety having food items of north as well as south Indian type besides a few items of western taste also. On the whole my experience with the hotel was good.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank krishna292
General F, Manager at Hotel Taj Tristar, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

I used to stay here regularly. In that context only i have booked the room this time also officially. But overall room experiance gone down drastucally. AC cannot be controlled, Bathrooms drainage were flodded, bathroom water were not draining properly. No hot water coming in the night. Drinking glasses and Hot water kettle were not clean. only positive is food. food quality remains the same. But surely will think twice while booking next time. did'nt expect from Taj tristar.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
General F, Manager at Hotel Taj Tristar, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2018

Dear Guest,
We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such detailed feedback about your stay. I am very sorry to hear that several things during your stay did not meet your expectations. Please note that your concerns have been passed on to our concerned staff. We do hope you give us another chance as we will definitely improve our services.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

We haven't stayed here but had buffet at their restaurant. Food was great. Not that spicy and purely vegetarian. Has good variety including South Indian dishes and desserts. Ambiance is good. Loved the pictures on the wall.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
General F, Manager at Hotel Taj Tristar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Guest,
I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area again soon, don't hesitate to call us

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Room quality is good, cleanliness maintained.
Big concern :1. No tissue papers in toilet. 2. Some smell at passage
3. Flooring is raw in passage
Food quality is good
Overall rating will be 2.5 because of above issue I think parking will be a issue not sure. Rest is ok

Room Tip: Tissue paper not available in toilet.. Some type of smell is coming in passage .. Flooring out side room is raw...

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your candid feedback. I am very sorry to hear that your stay at the hotel was not up to par. Please note that this information has been passed on to our concerned staff. Despite this, we hope to be able to welcome you back on a return visit to Hyderabad.