Ways to Experience #1 BURIGI CHATO SAFARIS CO LTD (Mwanza > Serengeti Migration Safari | Burigi Chato N.Park operators
from US$1,200.00
from US$250.00
from US$2,500.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2021

Tanzania has some great open spaces, the people we encountered were all very friendly and we felt completely safe during our entire visit. We saw everything nice in Burigi National park, we thank our tour operator Burigi Chato Safaris your great safari everything was ok including accommodation, meals and transport.

1  Thank danieljulley
Reviewed 15 February 2021

Hey! Really Burigi Chato National Park is a wonderful park, I loved everything about it. The wildlife, people, accommodation, the weather, food and my guide were fantastic. The highlight was when I saw many different animals around the Burigi Chato National Park, I felt I was dreaming.
I had an amazing time in Tanzania, I loved every moment I am sure that I will return soon.

Reviewed 14 February 2021

Serengeti migration tour was an awesome experience. Partly due to the setting, I and my lover were very happy to be in Serengeti Migration, simply we got a chance to see wildebeest and heard crossing to the river. Great thanks to our tour operator Burigi Chato Safaris for the great hospitality, they put together an awesome tour with hands down the best guide I’ve traveled with in any nation.

1  Thank Benson159
Reviewed 12 February 2021

Thank you, Burigi Chato Safaris, for organizing my tour ( Ibanda and Saanane) the meal was delicious we got it from the local restaurant and the place was very beautiful with forest surrounding the pond leaving the other ground also I was happy and feeling gies up to jump rock and take a view of Lake Victoria, totally everything was okey and fantastic at Saanane, thank you.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 12 February 2021

It was a great tour that we had never experienced, I and my family we enjoyed a lot at Burigi Chato national park, it was a beautiful tour at Serengeti that we never fail to witness it`s beauty to other relatives and friends. Thank Burigi Chato for making our tour unforgettable. We promise to come back.

Date of experience: February 2021