Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 March 2020

Party at Hotel La Dorade like you just skated 1300 km—as I did in this photo on the final mile from Italy to Spain by rollerskates. "French Roll" - the book- is the incredible story of this journey. Hotel Bistrot La Dorade treats you like a king at the best sidewalk cafe in Cerbère. You can trust a guy who's seen them all - every centimeter of the south of France on rollerskates.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 26 May 2019 via mobile

We were warmly greeted by the owners who could not have been more helpful in giving us advice on the next stage of our hike along the coast towards the Spanish frontier.

The rooms were spacious, clean and with a balcony overlooking the port.

A strongly recommended stop on the coastal walk for sure.

The ground floor salons have old world charm.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 January 2019

In September 2018 I stayed at the Hotel La Dorade Annex for one night. I especially enjoyed our room which, while not overly large, was on the ground floor with access to the garden. The annex is decorated in a warm style that I enjoyed and the garden is invitingly overgrown. My friends and I were in the middle of a hiking trip from Collioure, France, to Cadaques, Spain. We left the Hotel La Dorade after breakfast to hike from Cerbere to Llançà, Spain. After hiking uphill for an hour or so the wind became so strong that it knocked one of our party to the ground! Not knowing whether the wind would get stronger or not the higher we hiked, we decided to walk back down to town and take the train to Llançà instead of hiking. So we walked back to the restaurant at the Hotel La Dorade to use their wifi to look at the train schedule. When Anne and Yves saw us back at the hotel they immediately asked what had happened. When we told them about the wind and the decision to take the train, Anne offered to give us a ride to the next town where she happened to be going right then. She said the train to Llançà would be easier to catch there as it leaves that station for Llançà more frequently than the train from Cerbere. Anne carted all four of us and our backpacks to the next town and would not take any money from us for this kind help. Before we left with Anne for the next town Yves told us about a beautiful seaside walk in Llançà, so even though had we cut our hike short, we still got in a beautiful walk for the day in Llançà. Yves and Anne were both warm and friendly from check-in to Anne dropping us off in the next town. Anne and Yves both speak English and were fun and interesting to visit with. I thoroughly enjoyed my short stay at the Hotel La Dorade and would definitely stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I stayed here at the end of a coast to coast cycling trip. It's a lovely hotel right on the sea front. The room was big and clean. Yves was really helpful and full of advice on the local area. I could store my bike securely and there are lots of options for cycling. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

We have stopped in this hotel only for 1 night on our way to Spain. We were delighted by the hospitality of owner and special unique atmosphere of this place. Especially we liked the terrace in front of the town beach. Good location.

Date of stay: August 2018