All reviewsthe rivershuttle busbeautiful hoteltuscan countrysidemain buildingbreakfast buffetevery hourlinen sheetstop notchfirst classattention to detailwine tastingsister hotelthe hustle and bustlethe wait staffcity centrejunior suite
Reviewed 12 June 2018

Villa La Massa is as good as it gets! 20 minutes out of Florence, but light years away! Old school charm and relaxing. Great breakfast to start the day. Wonderful staff . Food is very good. Nice to relax around pool.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank abarasol
Reviewed 20 May 2018

I've been here a few years ago , and this time it's been even better , we have been given a nice suite overlooking the Arno river . Perfect service , and the shuttle going to and fro Florence is absolutely a plus , thanks also to the courtesy of the drivers and their punctuality . Excellent the Verrocchio restaurant , even if the weather did not allow to have dinners on the terrace .

Room Tip: Best rooms the ones overlooking the Arno , but all are very quiet
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank drvelo
stefan0venturi, Direttore generale at Villa La Massa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2018

Dear Guest,

On behalf of the entire Team of Villa La Massa I want to thank you very much for your most kind feedback.

Your comments encourage all of us to keep working hard and I will be more than happy to share them with all the Hotel staff involved.

Since now, I look forward to see you again at Villa La Massa in a not to distance future,

My very best regards,

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Enjoyed spending the last four nights of a two week vacation at this beautiful resort. We splurged with a suite and appreciated the extra space and large tub. The staff was very attentive and offered a family feel as they knew your name time and time again. The shuttle into town was very convenient and dinners in the restaurant were again personalized by Restaurant & Bar Manager, Paolo Michel along with the rest of the team.

Look forward to our return.
Ron & Tamra Gaines
Texas

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr. and Mrs. Gaines,

I was so pleased to read your detailed feedback following your recent stay at Villa La Massa.

I am glad to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us pampered by our family feeling.

Many thanks for your comment regarding the personalized service our Team provided you that I have passed this on to them.

Looking forward to welcome you back to your new Tuscan Residence,

Very best regards,

Reviewed 2 May 2018

This is the Vila Deste sister hotel and located in the outskirts of Firenze. The property is gorgeous, wonderful view of the Arno river, service is attentive. Good check-in and out, good wi-fi connection. Great breakfast. Good concierge advice. We had a wonderful stay. We did not like some of the room features (like poor curtains which sometimes led to lack of privacy, and poor lightening in the room) but that did not spoil the experience.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank acukiert
stefan0venturi, Direttore generale at Villa La Massa, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2018

Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for an absolutely wonderful​ and detailed review on TripAdvisor following your last visit to Florence.

​I appreciate your comments which are extremely flattering for the entire Team at Villa La Massa and thank you

for pointing out the highlights of Villa La Massa.

I have also noted your comment regarding some of the room features and r​est assured that I will check with our Housekeeper in order to improve these issues.

​I look forward to welcome you back for another spoiling experience,.

My very best regards,​

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

Very well run hotel. Staff are excellent at every level. Very convenient for Florence (15 minutes) with hourly hotel bus available. Beautiful country setting on the river Arno. Spacious rooms in classical old buildings. Good spa/very professional massage available. We thoroughly enjoyed 6 days at the hotel.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

​T​hank you for your wonderful comments following your ​stay at Villa La Massa!

​I ​truly appreciate your thoughts and I am very glad to know​ that you enjoyed your 6 days with us.

The entire Team looks forward to welcoming you back soon,

My very best regards,