See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 March 2016 via mobile

Unfortunately just an overnight stop on way to Roma. Would have loved to stay longer. Wonderful welcome, beautiful and very clean room. Evening meal was exceptional with good chats with Mama and son. Will return asap. Thank you Tony and Rose X

Date of stay: March 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We used to always have lunch or dinner here, since the legend is that if you eat here, you will live for 100 years. The view over the Tuscan hills is beautiful and the ravioli with spinach and ricotta was delicious. The hotel is a nice, small hotel out of the noise of Florence but still convenient.

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I stayed here while on a business trip. My room was on the ground floor of the seperate building. The room was clean and comfortable. It was also very quiet! Wireless internet service was good. The only negative thing was that the guest handbook needs to be updated. To get to the center of Florence, you need to change buses in Bagno A Ripoli, instead of the 1 direct bus like the handbook says, and the supermarket has moved to a shopping mall near the main highway. The restaurant was good, but a little pricey for basic pasta dishes. Breakfast in the registration area / pro shop was ok, but nothing on the order of a German continental breakfast. I will stay here again. Little English spoken here.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 1 May 2012

This is the third time I have enjoyed Centanni.Family run,very clean & a wonderful restaurant.Easy to go to Florence by the local bus.We rented a car & traveled to the beautiful towns of Tuscany & Umbria.Hwy 222 tkes you to Chianti.Was great to return to Centanni after traveling for the day.

Room tip: sdo far all the rooms are great,quiet at night & nice walks
Date of stay: April 2012
Reviewed 24 March 2011

I am italian and my wife is Japanese. This Residence is a heaven. I consider it like my home, every times I have to go back to Italy for business or leisure, i want to spend at least one day.
I stayed in this Residence the first time in 2002 and i fell in love soon.
About the restaurant, it is fantastic, one of the best where i suggest to eat.
And what to say about the fig jam made by Signora Silvana and Signor Giovanni?
Because I love this place, in 2008 i had my ceremony (wedding) right here. All guests were enthusiastic about the location, for warm heart of all staff, and for the fabulous Tuscan CUSINE, prepared by Nicola, Danilo and Andrea.
Last but not least, wines. If you need any suggestion, please do not be afraid to ask to Silvano, a real connoisseur of wines.
I do not play golf, but if you like you can do it too.....

D.M.