“Best Italian food on the island”
Review of Giulietta e Romeo

Giulietta e Romeo
Ranked #2 of 250 Restaurants in Chaweng
Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Not only is the ambiance very nice but thr food is excellent and the deserts amazing too. The total presentation from start to finish was perfect. Totally worth the visit.

1  Thank michaelr835

Reviewed 12 October 2018

This is a small restaurant so it's usually booked out well in advance. The menu isn't good but it's huge and everything seems to be freshly cooked. A good, family-run Italian restaurant.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and great service, highly recommended for all visitors who come to Koh Samui, the place is clean and looks like typical Italian restaurant, love it.

1  Thank 618LisaC
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I just got back from my second straight night eating at Guilietta e Romeo. I am in the Cdn navy and on a mid-deployment vacation and one of the reasons I picked Thailand was for my love of Thai food so imagine my surprise to find in Koh Samui the best Italian food I’ve ever had. Thanks to Chef Paola for the amazing food and thanks to Marzio for the great service and conversation. Words cannot describe how good this place is... an absolute must!!

Paul L.
Victoria, BC, Canada

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We went to Giulietta and Romeo last night. The place is beautifully designed, the owner waited on us and patiently explained every dish and every ingredient. The food was amazing. not only looked great but tasted so good.
We are lucky this was our last night in Koh Samui. If we came here the first night, we would eat there EVERY night.
Highly recommended!