“Good Italian”
Review of Giulietta e Romeo

Giulietta e Romeo
Ranked #1 of 248 Restaurants in Chaweng
Reviewed 12 October 2018

This is a small restaurant so it's usually booked out well in advance. The menu isn't good but it's huge and everything seems to be freshly cooked. A good, family-run Italian restaurant.

Reviewed 11 October 2018 via mobile

Delicious food and great service, highly recommended for all visitors who come to Koh Samui, the place is clean and looks like typical Italian restaurant, love it.

1  Thank 618LisaC
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I just got back from my second straight night eating at Guilietta e Romeo. I am in the Cdn navy and on a mid-deployment vacation and one of the reasons I picked Thailand was for my love of Thai food so imagine my surprise to find in Koh Samui the best Italian food I’ve ever had. Thanks to Chef Paola for the amazing food and thanks to Marzio for the great service and conversation. Words cannot describe how good this place is... an absolute must!!

Paul L.
Victoria, BC, Canada

Reviewed 3 October 2018

We went to Giulietta and Romeo last night. The place is beautifully designed, the owner waited on us and patiently explained every dish and every ingredient. The food was amazing. not only looked great but tasted so good.
We are lucky this was our last night in Koh Samui. If we came here the first night, we would eat there EVERY night.
Highly recommended!

Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited one night during our holiday as we were staying nearby. All the food we had was just incredible. Highly recommend the garlic bruschetta for starter and tiramisu for dessert. The complimentary bread and olive platter was delicious too. The service was also outstanding and signing their guest book at the end was a lovely special touch. The menu is a little more pricey than other resturants in Chaweng but this food was so worth it and we highly recommend - but book in advance so you aren't disappointed!