“Fabulous!”
Review of Giulietta e Romeo

Giulietta e Romeo
Ranked #1 of 248 Restaurants in Chaweng
Reviewed 3 October 2018 via mobile

My partner and I visited one night during our holiday as we were staying nearby. All the food we had was just incredible. Highly recommend the garlic bruschetta for starter and tiramisu for dessert. The complimentary bread and olive platter was delicious too. The service was also outstanding and signing their guest book at the end was a lovely special touch. The menu is a little more pricey than other resturants in Chaweng but this food was so worth it and we highly recommend - but book in advance so you aren't disappointed!

Reviewed 24 September 2018

You will not be disappointed here, an authentic Italian Restaurant that is superb. The food is the best Italian ive eaten, and I eat a lot. The tiramisu was out of this world. Run by an Italian couple the service was excellent and the decor made it feel you were sat Italy. Make sure this is on you list to do.

Reviewed 22 September 2018

We ate here recently and was surprised at how good the experience was. The food was excellent and the service impeccable. The evening started with complementary bread and oils followed by Brushetta which had the best tasting tomatoes we have ever eaten. The main course portions aren’t particularly large, but that’s not a problem as what is presented tastes fabulous. It’s all home cooked (you can see the kitchen through a partly open door) and is presented with panache. There were a good range of specials available and the home made desserts were just right.

The restaurant is quite small so you will need to book in advance. We were due to go back but my sadly wife was not well and we had to fly home the next day.

A gem of a restaurant. Not cheap - but definitely worth it.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

This is amazing Italian Restuarant in Samui, haven’t seen this stand alone restaurant did a great works, well presentation, good taste and warm welcome no matter I’m Thai, don’t miss Burata cheese as starter and following with Lamp chops, wine by the glass is beyond what I’m expected, I’m missing tiramisu for dessert but that’s fine as I have no more space for that, 100% will be back and share to all my contacts, cheers

Reviewed 15 September 2018 via mobile

We needed a break from Thai food so went looking for Italian, expecting to find a restaurant that included “Italian” as part of a wide cuisine choice (as is the way in Thailand) we were surprised to find a truly authentic slice of Italy in Koh Samui.
Giulietta e Romeo is as genuinely authentic as you can get outside of Italy, and we are picky, coming from Melbourne (Australia) we are fortunate to be awash with quality Italian restaurants.
In addition to the quality food the ambience and calm that we experienced inside this wonderful restaurant was a much appreciated break from the hustle and bustle of night life in the busy tourist traps of Thailand.
Our host was gracious and welcoming.
If you need a break from all things Thailand give Giulietta e Romeo a go.