“Amazing Pasta!”
Review of Giulietta e Romeo

Giulietta e Romeo
Ranked #1 of 260 Restaurants in Chaweng
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Great little Italian restaurant, so surprising to see on a Thai island but really quirky and nicely done!
Mixed meat and cheese boards to share as a starter, great and so so tasty and authentic. I had the Ragu, it was amazing and potentially the best I’ve had! Family members had ravioli and carbonara, everyone loved the food and wine.
Service was a little slow and the waiter/owner was annoying but maybe that’s just me being picky.... would totally recommend!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

This 7 tables Italian restaurant welcomed us warmly and sincerely. We felt like the only one in the world, we felt like in Verona ;)
Very good selection of Italian wine, simple authentic Italian cuisine executed to the perfection! We are not talking average Italian food, we are really talking simple but super maxi good stuff!
From my point of view this place is better than most of the Italian restaurant you find in Italy.
We went for Bresaola, insalata greca, cotoleta d'agnello, pasta carbonara, tiramisu... Fantasic!!!
Whether you need a break from Thai food or not, just give it a try.

Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Myself and my wife visited this excellent Italian restaurant twice during our visit to the Island. The food was delicious, the ambience great and service perfect. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

My family of four came here last week and had a very nice dinner. I had the gnocchi with gorgonzola and walnuts and the others had the fettuccine bolognese.
I thoroughly enjoyed my gnocchi but the reviews on the fettuccine were mixed. I had the house red wine and the others just had bottled water. The wine was okay but a very small measure.
Dinner was enjoyable but expensive for Samui at about THB2,000.
I'd return for the gnocchi but I think I'd be dining alone.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank Romford
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Am italian, i been samui many time, tried many good italian restaurant and i can say this is THE best. What make this restaurant the number one for me are the original product come directly fresh from Italy, handmade pasta, the taste very good. the menu isnt wide but evrithing are perfect. Also the restaurant is quiet, very tidy and elegant, perfect for romantic dinner or business dinner. Owner and all staff are italian, added value that bring your dinner more autentic. Book before and dont arrive late.