All reviews duplex room beach terrace chaweng beach lovely little hotel pool bar happy hour first floor koh samui great massage hotel is located small resort perfect location living area southern end nice beach breakfast was included our honeymoon
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Very quiet and small boutique hotel, excellent staff and fast service. Small pool with waterfall, has private beach that is two steps from the pool. Very clean, very big and comfortable rooms. The only problem is that it’s a little bit far from center of Chaweng center and you need to walk a lot or by taxi

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2018

On arrival at the resort, we were extremely unhappy about the room that we received. It was small, dark, no view at all and just a small concrete seat outside our room with no privacy whatsoever. We tried upgrading, but just couldn't warrant spending the additional money for a sunrise suite which had a view and was way more airy. Having said that, the management and the reception staff really did go out of their way to help us.

The pool staff were virtually non-existent and the area was never properly clean. You had to hunt to get any service at all. The breakfasts were so-so, nothing to write home about

Having said all the negative, the location is superb and there are a number of really good restaurants and bars in the area. When we left, I'd forgotten my jewellery case in the room safe which was found and couriered to us at our next destination (Chiang Mai) at no charge, although I was more than happy to pay. A special shout out to Bubu who organised this.

Room Tip: I'd certainly advise booking a sunrise suite as there is no privacy in either the duplex or the deluxe.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

Hi all I come here for the service the family feel it’s like coming home
Breakfast service fantastic..staff smile laugh with us
Cleaning stage you could not ask for friendly staff ...hotel room is always clean
Restaurant last night was the best food ever .. they set up out tables on the beach
pool is small but the beach is right at your feet ... pool staff fantastic and service
Yes I come here 2 times a year and I love the hotel Kirikayan boutique resort
It no a large hotel small size bit good rooms ....... down southern end of chawing beach 15 min walk to main shopping centre with 300 shops all the way up bars massage restaurants.. took took ride only 200 Bart to go in to shopping. Markets ...
and yes boys girly bars .. Samui is a great family town Some photos of setting up on the beach

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2018 via mobile

Good room size but dark, v good location, on the beach. Twin beds are two separate mattresses on a double frame bed. Property went downhill from its former glory, not maintained. What makes it worse is the staff that has the same ‘whatever’ attitude. I was ‘welcomed’ by a receptionist who apart from greeting us afterwards was nothing welcoming in her attitude. When I asked for a twin she was annoyed however made me understand that’s not possible due to type of beds. I explained to her that I’m tired and want the room without further arguments. Our flight was diverted to Phuket due to weather conditions and arrived v late in Koh Samui. I have asked for an extra bed that should have been suggested by her as solution instead of directing me over and over to Booking.com Breakfast 3* buffet and service at most. Same staff attitude. At bread station I have asked for a napkin in order not to handle the bread with bare hands. I was given one, absolutely filthy. When I have told the waitress, she couldn’t be bothered, I didn’t get another one. Next day, no napkins again. Bad coffee. Floor needs a good clean and lots of mosquitoes and flies. Floor is shown in the picture, skirting of the buffet . The guy at the pool was nice as well as the receptionist on check out.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We should have stayed at Kirikayan Boutique Resort instead of the Kirikayan villa in Maeneam. Such a delightful place. It's right on the beach. The wonderful massages can be had by the lovely pool. One of the best pizzas I've eaten and the most delicious Pina colada I've had was here. The staff are excellent, friendly and helpful. The kids had a super time on the beach and in the pool. If I'm in koh Samui again, you'll find me here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family