“Great little spot run by my countrymen ”
Review of The Hungry Wolf

The Hungry Wolf
Ranked #9 of 208 Restaurants in Chaweng
Price range: US$3 - US$13
Cuisines: Thai
Description: We are an European restaurant specialized in high quality meats such as steaks and burgers. Also fish lovers and vegetarians will find something interesting in our menu. We bake our own buns, we make our own pickles, we make all of our sauces from scratch and we cook everything according to the best possible method time and temperature. Italian pizza is also available.
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Delicious Neapolitan pizza by far the best I had outside of Europe combined with 99 thb mojitos was an excellent deal! To my surprise owners are from Poland. Awesome spot!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The nicest burger I’ve had in along time probably since this time last year when we had our dinner. Couldn’t recommend this place high enough. Great food great service great vibes. Go visit!

4  Thank Aaron T
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Came because of the amazing reviews. Then I found the ugly truth:

I ate the classic wagyu burger with sweet potato fries.my gf ate penne carbonara and a ceasar salad.
the food looks good for someone who knows nothing about food. but sadly its pretty easy to tell that the wagyu burger is just a low quality beef burger patty that came in frozen. the burger patty is thick and totally dry. they put salami on the burger which is a weird thing to do. the sweet potato fries looked like they have been made in advance and then put in the oven a second time. the ceasar salad was heavy and very salty. then I ordered "freshorange juice" from the menu and got some orange lemonade.

the waiters were nice and tried to help with broken english but the owner or chef are more likely responsible.

if it had quality then now its gone.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice place with delicious burgers! Perfectly cooked. I had classic with french fries. Service was also very friendly. Would definitely go again! Highly recommend.

1  Thank Martyna K
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Can safely rank it in the top 5 burgers ever! From the food to the staff the whole experience was faultless. Great management and all round great dining experience. Would highly recommend if you’re looking for somewhere with character and charm while delivering food full of flavour.

1  Thank Scott M