All reviews small window nice and clean hotel the bed was extremely comfortable always greeted us with a smile budget hotel stayed one night bustling chaweng basic amenities superb hotel minute walk bars and restaurants very nice stay enjoyed my stay hot shower convenience store tea coffee central festival mall
Reviewed 4 February 2018

First of all I want to say thank you to the staff who looked after me and my parents during our stay at this hotel. The staff here are very friendly and helpful.
The location is great, at the quiet end of Chaweng but only 2 minutes to the beach.
Very clean hotel and rooms, I can't fault them on that.
A great option if you want to save money by not staying right on the beach.
Thanks again City Dance,
David L.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank dgl1979
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for 4 nights, was very clean tidy and a great area, Just straight out across the road and down and your at the beach 2 minutes! Hot shower, good WiFi! Staff are friendly and helpful, 20 minutes from the port and 10 minutes to the airport!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 January 2018

I stayed at City Dance for two weeks and could not have been happier! The room was spacious, bed super comfy and the bathroom nice. But the most important thing for me was the friendly staff who made me feel right at home. The beach is right across the street and plenty of bars and restaurants just around the corner. The restaurant at the hotel is really good too, I had my best sweet and sour fried fish here!!
I hope to come back soon!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 January 2018

Great location across the street from beach access and a 7-11. Staff, AC, hot water, and internet were all perfect. Beautiful bathroom, nice room. Great water pressure. A card listing TV channels & languages would be great. I didn't love the mattress.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had the pleasure of visiting City Dance last week. What a hidden gem in the middle of this busy, energetic town of Chaweng.
The trendy reception area with casual dining leads through to an open plan reception area where the friendly City Dance staff are always around to assist
The rooms are a comfortable size with a simple vintage theme.
Crisp white linen, aircon and a shower ensuite is all one needs after a busy day. The position is great as it is to the one end of town far enough to enjoy the town yet a few meters walk into the centre or straight acrosss the main road and down to the beach.
The rates over the New Year where really extremely good value.
Sitting at the lobby bar watching busy life in Chaweng go by is an experience on it's own!
A lovely home from home feel!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple