“Great spot”

Coco Beach Bar & Grill
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: Beautiful setting overlooking the famous Treasure Cay Beach and the pristine turquoise ocean. Indoor and outdoor seating with full bar. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 31 May 2018

Food is good, menu has good variety, and the view on a magnificent beach is unsurpassed. Great sunsets, the wait staff very attentive (Anna a doll), and food well prepared.

Reviewed 20 May 2018

Amazing location, super easy to get to by foot, golf cart or car--lots of parking. AWESOME service with a smile.Loved our Friday Fish dinner. Fried local snapper and Grilled local Mahi. Best coleslaw!!! Good drinks. This is the perfect place to watch sunset and fill your belly! We will be back.

Reviewed 16 May 2018

This restaurant has great drinks and reasonable menu options plus special BBQ, Pizza nights. I had a wonderful frozen mango drink and hot dog special for just $10 each. You can dine outdoors or take your meal to the beach. While this is great the real attraction is you are on Treasure Cay Beach one of the top 10 beaches in the world according to National Geographic. There are palapas and beach chairs for rent $34 for the day with a large discount if staying at a Treasure Cay resort.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

We liked the sound of a barbecue night so booked a table for 4 people. When we arrived we sat down and ordered drinks and got a menu. I asked the waitress where the barbeque was because I could t see it. Turns out there isn’t a barbeque at all they just call it a barbeque menu, it’s cooked on the same grill in the kitchen they use every other night! Somewhat displeased by our shatters illusions of a beach barbie we ordered our food. I asked for Mahi Mahi and a side of fries. The fries never arrived, so I asked the waitress and they took so long I had finished by meal. Well when I say meal it was actually a small piece of fish and a third of a corn on the cob for $25!! RIP off. Eventually the fries arrived, but they were sweet potato fries and not French fries! I just told her not to worry and I’d eat them! Our light non barbeque came to $260 for 4 people, really very poor value. Whilst in the restaurant we were joined by mice running around!! The toilets are disgusting, and full of mosquitos when I went in. We won’t be back!!

Reviewed 7 May 2018

The Grill is a tikka-hut style bar with light food, next to the pool and beach of the Bahamas Beach Club (BBC). They make a surprisingly good (giant) burger, fish tacos and conch fritters -- and the booze flows all day!
The Grill is open some evenings IF The Pavilion, the more formal dining area at BBC, is not serving. Otherwise the Grill staff goes over to The Pavilion to be wait staff there.
It's within walking distance of the Marina so a lot o boaters walk over for a lunch or dawdling at the bar/pool.