“An excellent choice! a Michelin star may fall there soon!”
Review of Can Poal

Can Poal
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Vallromanes
Cuisines: European
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2016

Well, what can I say, I first visited with my wife in a romantic dinner, it was just perfect. Lately we visited with our kids and parents, and still perfect! the Octopus is a must! the Lamb too, everything, and the deserts are killers! please go an review! A Micheling star may fall there soon!

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We discovered this small restaurant thanks to Trip Advisor. Lovely strawberry gazpacho, spectacular croquetas, very nice service. We will return!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 26 May 2016

Excellent value for money. Nice ambiance created with simple but confortable furniture and lighting. Wide variety in menu in a very affordable price range (Around 20-24 3 dishes and coffee). I had an excellent rice as a main. Starters and dessert also at a high level. Service very kind and smiling all the time.
I left one point for next time...There was someone shouting out loud from the kitchen several times and a the arrival of a group disturbed the quality of service at the very end of my lunch. I'll definitely will go back to have the pleasure to give them five points.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Every now and then some of my colleagues go there. Always awesome. Great menu. Try arròs amb aletes de pollastre, conill i ceps. Oh my God!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 20 March 2016

Had one of the best lunches ever in this beautiful restaurant.If you get a chance, visit .The food was of the freshest ingredients, staff really helpful, great wine and really reasonably priced considering the quality.Will certainly be back.

Date of visit: March 2016